Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

'Army' on standby for no deal Brexit emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're f*cked when the electric goes. Frozen products are the sort of investment that loses you 20% of your portfolio. Ask @Higgs_bosun .

Canned food and shotguns. That's where the sensible money is.

I've got solar panels for power and light, and a nice gene for power. So I'm sorted. I'll just stole up the log burner. Back in a mo.

And a tin opener

And a tin opener
1849505_120901181942_tin_opener.jpg

You're f*cked when the electric goes. Frozen products are the sort of investment that loses you 20% of your portfolio. Ask @Higgs_bosun .

I've got solar panels for power and light, and a nice gene for power. So I'm sorted. I'll just stole up the log burner. Back in a mo.

And a cross bow. Thank god for Trago mills

Why will the electric go? Is Brussels going to disestablish electromagnetic induction to prevent the UK from generating electricity?

Whatever next? Perhaps they intend to disestablish gravity, or prevent British citizens from accessing sunlight?

Last edited:
Why will the electric go? Is Brussels going to disestablish electromagnetic induction to prevent the UK from generating electricity?

Whatever next? Perhaps they intend to disestablish gravity, or prevent British citizens from accessing sunlight?

are you Project YEAR's muse?

Que?

Am I the only one fed up of the alarmist drivel being drip fed by the diehard supporters of an undemocratic anti liberal institution run by failed politicians?

Que?

Am I the only one fed up of the alarmist drivel being drip fed by the diehard supporters of an undemocratic anti liberal institution run by failed politicians?
If you are under 55 and served, you are classed as a reserved now, so when WW3 breaks out on 1st April you will be less bored

If you are under 55 and served, you are classed as a reserved now, so when WW3 breaks out on 1st April you will be less bored

Most veterans I served with are now deaf with knackered knees and a BMI of over 30.
I’m hoping that they will work their way though the youngsters first.

Status
Not open for further replies.