'Army' on standby for no deal Brexit emergency

ugly

LE
If we had a National Defence Medal, it could be issued with a UK Operations clasp...

I still think that RAF QRA fighter, tanker and AWACS crews should be issued an Air Operations UK medal.
It would have to be retrospective and cost a fortune!

ugly

LE
Must have been hundreds of thousands of light blue boys on QRA/qrf since 1945.

I think the time is right to stoke the fires of the NDM debate, or should I say light blue touch paper and stand back.

I think the time is right to stoke the fires of the NDM debate, or should I say light blue touch paper and stand back.
Given the increasing frequency of UK Ops, an appropriate State award should be considered. In effect, the QDJM acted in lieu of this for Op OLYMPICS.

This looks like a job for...@redshift!

George Reevese as Clark Kent.jpg

If the Poles are marched out of the UK at the stroke of Brexit midnight, then yes! :)
I've only just seen this. Some of my friends are Poles and have been from long before we joined the Common Market. I have no desire to get rid of them, in fact I'd almost argue they are a special case, you don't find folk who work that hard easily.

I've only just seen this. Some of my friends are Poles and have been from long before we joined the Common Market. I have no desire to get rid of them, in fact I'd almost argue they are a special case, you don't find folk who work that hard easily.
I cannot see it happening anyway.

Well, he's a British Citizen now... Would we accept his US Army commission and re-commission him onto the General List?
You'd have to break his arm first and reset it 90 odd degrees off so he's able to salute in a civilised manner.

I wonder how many will find a reason not to turn up?
Will there be a medal and will B_B be there or will he enable?
Based on previous outpourings, I imagine he'll arrange transport for both his hat and his excuses.

(Edit: In before having to explain - again - that offering a laconic observation does not qualify as being "#triggered".)

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
Given the increasing frequency of UK Ops, an appropriate State award should be considered. In effect, the QDJM acted in lieu of this for Op OLYMPICS.
If your had 5+ years in...

If you wanted a gong for the Olympics you really need a word with yourself. Having said that a visiting General did give me a commemorative coin.

What has this go to do with BREXIT?

I wonder how many will find a reason not to turn up?
Will there be a medal and will B_B be there or will he enable?
Both @Bravo_Bravo and Far_King_L were too old and infirm to deploy on the same HERRICK tour some time back, so I'd imagine they'd be standing on the touch line with the fat, wheezy boys with a note from Matron.

If your had 5+ years in...

If you wanted a gong for the Olympics you really need a word with yourself. Having said that a visiting General did give me a commemorative coin.

What has this go to do with BREXIT?
I think that you need to have a word with yourself...

I got my coin from the Home Secretary, one Mrs T May.

anglo

LE
There is a very large pasty factory in Cornwall that will shut down if all the poles leave,
the poles were brought in because the locals would rather be on the dole,
now the freckers complain about the poles taking all the jobs

Latest Threads