'Army' on standby for no deal Brexit emergency

Que?

Am I the only one fed up of the alarmist drivel being drip fed by the diehard supporters of an undemocratic anti liberal institution run by failed politicians?

Que?

Am I the only one fed up of the alarmist drivel being drip fed by the diehard supporters of an undemocratic anti liberal institution run by failed politicians?
If you are under 55 and served, you are classed as a reserved now, so when WW3 breaks out on 1st April you will be less bored

Hope they call up the Regular Reserve. Wife needs a new car.

Bugger, best get a note from my Mum.

ugly

LE
I wonder how many will find a reason not to turn up?
Will there be a medal and will B_B be there or will he enable?

ugly

LE
I would happily go, but suspect I am too old to chase illegal immigrants round the truck park in Dover.
Me too, not sure what use I would be, my first medical board downgraded me to issuing bedding at Duke of Yorks and the final one said unfit to carry a firearm for self defence for 1 mile.
Plus I am too old by far but what happens to the jobs done by reservists whilst they are called up?

I would happily go, but suspect I am too old to chase illegal immigrants round the truck park in Dover.
Sign me up any time, guaranteed food, warmth ,medicines and things to do, whilst the rest of the population fights over the last tin of dog food in Tesco's seems good to me.

Rent a mob need to get their riots in soon, they don’t want to risk th chagrin of a deployed STAB.

Has provision been made for the battle of Trafalgar (Square) medal?