Army Officers top list of speeding offenders

Maybe now people will stop complaining about the reasons why squaddies have such a hard time getting car insurance!

The only reason Army Officers drive so fast is because their admin is so hooped they have to speed to get there late.

:D

Don't forget that this story is in a newspaper and in their own little world everyone in the Army is an officer.

What a load of bollocks! "Studies" like this really get on my tits, they are usually wrong and utterly pointless!

"The only profession to contradict the research were masseurs, traditionally seen as a relaxed group, with a bout 20 per cent of them ticketed."

This statement doesn't contradict the research, it disproves the theory, therefore making this entire study pointless!

Phew!

Ever heard the saying statistics and and damn lies, never let the truth get in the way of good story.......

Perhaps Army Officers are just more honest. I didn't realise you had to declare points - I thought it was only bans. So should I tell my insurance company that I have 9?!

uqfegd

pp

pensionpointer said:
Perhaps Army Officers are just more honest. I didn't realise you had to declare points - I thought it was only bans. So should I tell my insurance company that I have 9?!

uqfegd

pp
Nah you'll be fine.

Until you try to make a claim.

Well thats it, I'm going to be claiming a career change when my car insurance is due.. As of January I shall be an Au pair. Lets see if that drops my premium.

theoriginalphantom said:
Well thats it, I'm going to be claiming a career change when my car insurance is due.. As of January I shall be an Au pair. Lets see if that drops my premium.
Au pair you say..?

Don't most au pairs drive on a foreign licence? Therefore, I presume, their overseas points wouldn't count.

What are your rates Phantom? please send CV and full body photo by PM.

uqfegd

pp

pensionpointer said:
Don't most au pairs drive on a foreign licence? Therefore, I presume, their overseas points wouldn't count.

uqfegd

pp
Never mind a PM get the jpg on here now my little poppet :twisted:

rickshaw-major said:
pensionpointer said:

uqfegd

pp
Trust me, you DO NOT want to see full body photos of Phantom. I felt physically sick reading these last few posts. Have you lot no shame???

The_Snail said:
rickshaw-major said:
pensionpointer said:

uqfegd

pp
Trust me, you DO NOT want to see full body photos of Phantom. I felt physically sick reading these last few posts. Have you lot no shame???

I used to have but I left it on a bus 20 years ago and never found it again!

pensionpointer said:
I didn't realise you had to declare points - I thought it was only bans. So should I tell my insurance company that I have 9?!
:D :D :D

"For them, two speeding convictions could raise their premiums by a third."
might be an idea. as the man above said - you're fine right up until the point you actually try to make a claim!

The_Snail said:
whereas that picture of you which was doing the rounds in netheravon was going to be published in FHM? :puker: ;) 8O

A correctly bred, trained and schooled Army Officer can leave 15 minutes past the latest possible time to leave in order to be there on time - and still arrive 5 mins early.