Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Army Officer stands against Beckett

Ashie, please excuse my ignorance but I'm really not sure what you are trying to say. This may be due to my inability to understand basic English or it could be that the drivel that you have been coming out with is just that and therefore is not capable of being understood by a grown up. Perhaps you would care to enlighten me as to your views.

rebel_with_a_cause said:
Ashie, please excuse my ignorance but I'm really not sure what you are trying to say. This may be due to my inability to understand basic English or it could be that the drivel that you have been coming out with is just that and therefore is not capable of being understood by a grown up. Perhaps you would care to enlighten me as to your views.

Which bit of my clear and cogent missives do you find difficult to follow.

Always glad to help.

ashie said:
rickshaw-major said:
Sorry PTP he doesn't make a good point at all. He insinuates that some people on arrse would follow interestednovices suggestion and then when I suggest he is talking b@alls he rests his case. Good 5th Form debating to adopt the smug approach so beloved of nuLiarbour and of course he must be correct.

The man is a fool who does not post coherent arguments; he delivers short burst, on-line messages.

Nonsense. Anyway, 5th form debates tend not to be full of shrill right-wingers spouting the party line about Zanu NL, nuLiarbour etc. That's more like a 2nd former's style.

I can do longer posts if you want. You only have to ask. But I'd need more material from Labour HQ.

QED!

See I can do it as well :twisted: