Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Army Officer stands against Beckett

rebel_with_a_cause said:
Guys

The attached link may be of interest to you. No its not me but I know the guy and good luck to him, I would love to see one of Browns Inner Circle toppled.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/n...nd-Beckett/article-529200-detail/article.html

Mr Perschke said: "I'm not desperately political but spending time in the Army helped me to see some of the Government's failings.

I should get political then mate, you're up against an old campaigner from a party that has hardly produced anything of merit in the last 30 years but still managed to get elected to power twice.

A young conservative (and I presume) white male with a professional and honourable background who also shows some common sense.

The poor ****** doesn't stand a chance.

"....was commissioned from Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, a British Army officer training centre"

RMAS should love that description....

Totally agree Fantassin, how many "British army officer training centres"' are there? What a patronising description, "training centre".

Local journalists are complete idiots. Imagine "graduared from University of Western England, a university in England".

Prats.

Good luck to him, cannot stand that weasel Beckett.

fantassin said:
"....was commissioned from Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, a British Army officer training centre"

RMAS should love that description....

Indeed, RMAS is the best officer training establishment in the whole of Camberley.

Not a hope. I've seen what the Labour Party will do to keep a Cabinet incumbent in a seat.

I hope his background and activities are squeaky clean.