Army Officer Selection Board

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by jonno661, Dec 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello there, i am 18 years old and am attending the AOSB at westbury on the 3rd of January, im quite nervous however am doing lots of preparation, for example, going to the gym often, reading newspapers, researching different subjects in the army eg weapons and differrent corps.
    im just wandering what advice people have.
  2. Using the search function is usually a good start but the fact you overlooked thst is probably a good omen for your selection to be a potential officer ;)
  3. i have spent the last 2 days searching over AOSB in the search button, however having 194 pages to read through can take a lot of time, so thinking a simple thing to do would be to start fresh and get clear indications of what is needed.
    so not overlooked.
  4. Or getting the men to do your job for you? If you were remotely serious you would do well to search through those posts as this question has been done to death. Couple this with some of the less lenient members on this site breathing down your neck it is proably advisable!! ;)
  5. msr

msr LE

6. Wandering? A chav regiment then?
  7. Three things:

1) Be yourself.
    2) Enjoy it.
    3) Capital letters are the correct way to start a sentence.
  8. What exactly denotes a Chav regiment?
  9. Body kitted Saxos in the Mess car park. Burberry Mess Kit. Plated meals and calling SSgts 'Staffies.'
  10. Good Lord. I've just looked out of the Mess window and... :D

11. RTR seems suitable!