Army Officer Insight Day at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst

Hi, I’m new to this but was wondering if there’s anyone attending the Army Officer Insight day at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS) on Wednesday 10th April 2019.

I have my PSMA medical on the 5th of May at AC Lichfield. And my AOSB Briefing (personal development activity) on the 21st May at Marne Barracks, Catterick.

Any advice in regards to these events would be appreciated. I’m confident with my fitness level, but just nervous about the Aptitude and Army knowledge questions. Any advice on preparing for those 2 be great.

If you’re also going to the Officer Insight day on the 10th, Catterick or Lichfield let me know!!

Hi !

This "Army Officer Insight day" - do you do this as part of the Officer selection process or this can be done prior to the application?

Hi, I’m going tomorrow and I’m sure they’ll answer your questions but...

Having done briefing already don’t panic, there is only high level army questions and there is loads on here about the aptitude tests so have a search. Just get the UKCAT book if you’re unsure. Fitness make sure you can do the bleep test, I slipped up on the hurdles and the long jump on the obstacle course because I didn’t train for them so be aware of that. Plan ex is horrible but I was appalling and still passed, nothing you can do to prepare it just keep a can do attitude.

Hi, I’m going tomorrow and I’m sure they’ll answer your questions but...

Having done briefing already don’t panic, there is only high level army questions and there is loads on here about the aptitude tests so have a search. Just get the UKCAT book if you’re unsure. Fitness make sure you can do the bleep test, I slipped up on the hurdles and the long jump on the obstacle course because I didn’t train for them so be aware of that. Plan ex is horrible but I was appalling and still passed, nothing you can do to prepare it just keep a can do attitude.
Fantastic, it’d be great to see you tomorrow and talk. Thank you for the reassurance, it’s most needed and appreciated. I’m already making my way through the UKCAT book.

Latest Threads