Army of the future 01/07/2022

I like the comment "you won't find any signs on the toilet out here", in the sense everyone boy or gal pisses and what not in the same place I guess, well attractive

Last edited:

bestri10

War Hero
All this talk currently on how the UK needs to severely improve its military in the wake of Russian agression in the Ukraine but they are still taking the 'woke' diversity is our strength approach.

All this talk currently on how the UK needs to severely improve its military in the wake of Russian agression in the Ukraine but they are still taking the 'woke' diversity is our strength approach.
It's pretty much everyone jumping on the bandwagon, even cadets and the MOD Police...

8jmSb7sT_400x400.jpg

lMhyDeQ2_400x400.jpg

Would that be the butch manly Russian army that got thrashed by a woke unicorn LGTBQ Ukrainian unit?

I have seen the full length version of this now, in the cinema before Top Gun and it’s actually not bad - 100x better than “snowflakes wanted” at any rate, not as if that’s a high bar to beat.

Too little too late though I fear

I like the comment "you won't find any signs on the toilet out here",
Yet in Bastion, porta shitters had women only signs. The lying bitch.

Latest Threads