Army Numbers Fall Again

Go ahead and point out where I said that. You absolute belllend.
Boo hoo poor Portree Kid. over 2 decades experiance and knew **** all about biff chits.
What an embarrassment.

So you cannot quote me saying what you claim.

As an aside. Sort out the abortion that is your speeling, or I might start calling you unamuzing blobster.
I can, I just can't be arsed copying and pasting on my phone, just to appease some sad case who think biffs should go on sports if their sick chit says so.

Does this help?

No lies about it. You would have been discriminating on the grounds of an individual being on a Biff Chit.

For the benefit of any doubt.

Let's call it victimisation. Whatever way you want to dice it or call it. One of the 20% would have reported you and your arrse would have been grass.
I can, I just can't be arsed copying and pasting on my phone, just to appease some sad case who think biffs should go on sports if their sick chit says so.

Does this help?
You need to wind your necks in and have a look at what I said previous to this.

I specifically said that if someone on a biff chit is allowed to play sports, then by actively stopping them playing sports because they are on a Biff Chit, then you would be having an interview without coffee.

A CO may well decree that ALL those on Biff Chits will parade at the gym to work under the muscle mechanics instead of attending a sports afternoon.

A buck f**k troop Sgt will never make that call.

I specifically said that if someone on a biff chit is allowed to play sports, then by actively stopping them playing sports because they are on a Biff Chit, then you would be having an interview without coffee.

A CO may well decree that ALL those on Biff Chits will parade at the gym to work under the muscle mechanics instead of attending a sports afternoon.

You need to give the Buckfast a rest.

How bizarre

You previously claimed in the Op Banner thread that you had never served but family members had.

So you must have joined up in the last 9 months. You can guess what I think of your ( non ) experience.

Off you pop.
You really struggle with comprehension don't you? That is not what I said at all. I have met some incredibly stupid people in the Army, but I am sure it is a far better place without you.

You stupid ****.

A biff but fit enough to run up and down a pitch? Sound like they want to pick and chose what they want to do.
Based on the fact if you get a grip of the cnuts (for example not letting play sports) they get better.
I believe that anyone more senior in years will just rod it off. Refereeing is a big commitment and a thankless task. And you can get paid for it outside of military sport.

I’m not under that impression at all. I’m saying that somewhere there is a level of downgrade that should be expected. As I’ve said several times, I’ve no idea what that level is, but it certainly isn’t zero or the insignificant numbers that @John G recollects. Not in today’s age of duty of care.

Two conclusions to draw from that; commitments need to recognise that there will always be undeployable soldiers and the level of such needs to be a key performance indicator.

Like so much of issues you post about, the solution for malingering buffs lies at regimental level and below. It beats me how an organisation that spends as much on educating and training its leaders and managers can get this stuff so wrong.
I’m not convinced that MND/MLD is a valid KPI with out modifying factors.

Seeing his posts on other threads, it’s no surprise @Portree Kid seems himself as a bit of a barrack room lawyer.
Most barracks room lawyers know something about the rules though. He just makes himself look like a ****.

I believe that anyone more senior in years will just rod it off. Refereeing is a big commitment and a thankless task. And you can get paid for it outside of military sport.
They can **** off and do it outside of the Army then.

Last edited:
I suspect he was a tubby biff that could miraculously still play his sport of choice.
I suspect he was more of a bellend who let biffs do what they liked because he was too thick to question a biff chit. Now after 22 years service he realises just what a **** he was.

That solves nothing does it.
Its solves ********* pretending they are injured but can manage to do refereeing.
Once again you seem to be alluding that because a biff has a handy qual, the army should overlook the fact they are downgraded.

Latest Threads