Army Newspaper

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Civpop, Mar 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quick one lads what was the name of that army newspaper we used to get in Germany in the 80s its doing my head in remember being in it once for doing a Sponsored bike ride to Sweeden when in Rockets.

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Sixth Sense
    Forces Echo (Doesn't exist anymore)

3. Forces Echo thats the one :thumright: many thanks

4. Forces Echo, that didnt last long did it.

5. Yeah was our attempt at Pravda that failed misrably lol

6. Anyone recall Korina Schnabel and that f**king parrott! Remember the tune...PURE CLASS!

7. Auf Deutch Bitte?

8. How the f**k could I forget that damned thing :frustrated: BFBS has a lot to answer for.

9. You tw*t...now I can't get the bloody tune out of my head!

10. Anyone remember the Jara, Bruck Strasse, Hansebecher and the Power Pub on the Hellweg from around 81 - 85 (26 Regt)?? Any good memories, I have and for some bizzar reason Korina Schables has brought it all back to me!!

Ubique

11. I find it interesting that Corinna Schnabel, who was famous for so many of us, appears to have vanished from the english speaking world. She had a part in "Auf Wiedersehen, Pet" and she presented the BBC Kontacte series but that appears to be it. None of her BFBS work appears to be recorded, and even the Google link to this site is broken!

However, using Google, I think she lives on in Germany, although it may not be the same lady!

I have a signed piccie somewhere - perhaps we could start a fan club?

Litotes

12. yep i cant find her either hmmm sounds a bit sinister how this lady so well known to us has dissapeared :plotting:

13. B B BFPS
    BFPS, BFPPS UK
    BFPS UK WITH TOMMY VANCE
    ITS THE SOUND THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO DANCE
    BFPS UK WITH VANCE!

How sad is that?

14. Very, very sad!

Litotes

15. BFBS playing god spot in the morning I.A drill turn BFBS off