Army - New Recruitment Drive

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Didn't see any mention that about 20-30 years after you leave the army you will get hounded by lawyers! Is that the next advert still to go live?

I did 24 years and I would not recommend any join up now.....why would you?

They're probably counting on people not committing murder. Y'know - acting like professional soldiers.
I really want to give you a dislike....but I won't

The advert is clearly blag.

The singing/whistling would be over the PRR and would be followed by four others trying to one up it with their own rendition of something else before the Platoon Sergeant threatened to 'donkey punch' the next person who did it... Only for one more to risk death or glory by singing...

Skip forward 6 weeks. Beltfed AGAI's have been fired off from the hip, they've all got food poisoning from a dodgy pay as you starve chicken kiev, they're moved to non smoking lines, 7 clicks and then in order to finish the advert half the Platoon decide they can't be arrsed waiting a year so they get a load of amphet in, get off their t1ts then send an anonymous tip to the Monkeys....

Army... Cut out the middle man; don't join.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They're probably counting on people not committing murder. Y'know - acting like professional soldiers.
That sounds like you have found the two soldiers currently charged as guilty of murder without the boring little thing called a trial. Good to see you are supporting such a sound pro-justice stance!

Two lads l know decided to join up. One is now in, after waiting eight months, the other goes next month, 13 months after applying. I reckon they've earned their LSGC's before they start. I seem to remember it took me 3 or 4 weeks to get in. If I'd had to wait for a year l'd probably have binned it.

Still no sign on just attempting, even slightly, to look after the people they've got?

That sounds like you have found the two soldiers currently charged as guilty of murder without the boring little thing called a trial. Good to see you are supporting such a sound pro-justice stance!
Nope. My statement stands separate from that.

I count on all soldiers being professional & not committing murder. Whatever happens in that particular case is yet to be seen.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nope. My statement stands separate from that.

I count on all soldiers being professional & not committing murder. Whatever happens in that particular case is yet to be seen.
:rolleyes: