Army net

Thanks for advice Sparky, I imagine that becasue I'm on Long Term Reserves it will be a no. However I've sent PM to Andy

SparkySteve said:
Yes, yes i have.
just curious as to where you get your signature "recruit forever" from when you have a 300 number

woolyback_bastard said:
Does anyone know if armynet is open to reserves/long term reserves.
from the FAQ part of armynet

Q.
I am an ex-serving member, can I register an account?
A.
Please note that ArmyNET is only for current serving members of the British Army (see point one of the Privacy and Security Notice). You will not be able to register an account.

megadeth said:
yeah I know but his wording was `only for current serving members of the British Army`, :)
Which includes the TA.
Tool.

Thanks for your help Andy, I thought the site would only have been available for Regs/TA but apparantley not.

Armynet's good for serving soldiers (we're all One Army, right?) & family/select guests: Herrick forum is particularly full of guests; all their sons serving with the Grens/Woofers etc.

It's a lot better than this wingepit anyway - TA forum has been pure wnak for months; no direct answers, lots of moaning; same old shite :roll:

eSeL said:
It's a lot better than this wingepit anyway - TA forum has been pure wnak for months; no direct answers, lots of moaning; same old shite :roll:
Is that a whinge?

If you think it is dull, liven it up.

msr

eSeL said:
Armynet's good for serving soldiers (we're all One Army, right?) & family/select guests: Herrick forum is particularly full of guests; all their sons serving with the Grens/Woofers etc.

ArmyNET forums are currently being refreshed and will be moderated by the information owners so answers should be quicker and from the horses mouth.