• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

army net help

can any one help me please i keep trying to create an account on armynet but it keeps taking me to*Forces Gateway, any one no what i need to do as i think the original site has closed. need help pleaaaase

can any one help me please i keep trying to create an account on armynet but it keeps taking me to*Forces Gateway, any one no what i need to do as i think the original site has closed. need help pleaaaase
Forces Gateway is correct, just follow the sign up instructions.

Sign-up here if you don't already have an Forces Gateway account:-
[TABLE="class: ClearRadio"]
[TR]
[TD]I am a member of the British Armed Forces / Civil Service[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]I am a guest of an ArmyNET account holder[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]I am a member of a Military Association[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Register for access to the Acquisition Operating Framework[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Register for access to the Royal Navy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Register for access to the UK Defence Standardization

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Doesn't look like cadets are allowed. Any idea what kind of military association gives access?

So I had issues setting up my armynet account in the first place. Ive not used it for a while as been rather busy but now I can't remember the password. It says it can't generate a password reset link for me and I'm to contact army land. Is there not a simple helpline number I can call?

Probably not. I tried logging in for the first time in about a year recently to see if the electronic battle box was on there. Unsuccessfully. In the end I gave up and drove to a DII terminal.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I forgot my password, so asked for a reset. No, it can't. It tells me to call the helpdesk. Unhelpfully it doesn't provide a helpdesk number.

Latest Threads