army net help

Discussion in 'ArmyNet Announcements' started by seanbinns, Mar 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can any one help me please i keep trying to create an account on armynet but it keeps taking me to*Forces Gateway, any one no what i need to do as i think the original site has closed. need help pleaaaase

2. Put in your service details.

• Like Like x 1
  3. what on the force gate wate login page?

4. Forces Gateway is correct, just follow the sign up instructions.

5. Are you still in training?

6. Dont even have to be serving to qualify for an account. Even cadets and pea...erm...instructors can get them.

7. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

It's not open to CCF or ACF cadets or.. pae... sorry, Instructors if I remember

8. Doesn't look like cadets are allowed. Any idea what kind of military association gives access?

9. Negligent-Discharge

10. CFAVs are eligible for ArmyNet accounts.

11. Negligent-Discharge

On a different note, why is the ArmyNet so flippin slow?

12. So I had issues setting up my armynet account in the first place. Ive not used it for a while as been rather busy but now I can't remember the password. It says it can't generate a password reset link for me and I'm to contact army land. Is there not a simple helpline number I can call?

13. Probably not. I tried logging in for the first time in about a year recently to see if the electronic battle box was on there. Unsuccessfully. In the end I gave up and drove to a DII terminal.

14. I forgot my password, so asked for a reset. No, it can't. It tells me to call the helpdesk. Unhelpfully it doesn't provide a helpdesk number.