army net help

can any one help me please i keep trying to create an account on armynet but it keeps taking me to*Forces Gateway, any one no what i need to do as i think the original site has closed. need help pleaaaase

can any one help me please i keep trying to create an account on armynet but it keeps taking me to*Forces Gateway, any one no what i need to do as i think the original site has closed. need help pleaaaase
Forces Gateway is correct, just follow the sign up instructions.

Sign-up here if you don't already have an Forces Gateway account:-
[TABLE="class: ClearRadio"]
[TR]
[TD]I am a member of the British Armed Forces / Civil Service[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]I am a guest of an ArmyNET account holder[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]I am a member of a Military Association[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Register for access to the Acquisition Operating Framework[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Register for access to the Royal Navy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Register for access to the UK Defence Standardization

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Doesn't look like cadets are allowed. Any idea what kind of military association gives access?

So I had issues setting up my armynet account in the first place. Ive not used it for a while as been rather busy but now I can't remember the password. It says it can't generate a password reset link for me and I'm to contact army land. Is there not a simple helpline number I can call?

Probably not. I tried logging in for the first time in about a year recently to see if the electronic battle box was on there. Unsuccessfully. In the end I gave up and drove to a DII terminal.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I forgot my password, so asked for a reset. No, it can't. It tells me to call the helpdesk. Unhelpfully it doesn't provide a helpdesk number.