"Army needs lad culture, so soldiers go and fight the enemy," said General Sir Nick Carter.

Military chiefs encourage a “laddish culture” in the army because soldiers have to go out and fight bad guys, the outgoing head of the armed forces has said.

General Sir Nick Carter also admitted there needs to be a “fundamental cultural shift” so more women signed up, as he faced questions from MPs over the treatment of women in the armed forces.

Starting at 41 minutes

Edit. I do like Tim Collins

Last edited:

Gone2ratshat

War Hero
Makes sense for Infantrymen (and women) , I cant imagine woke Sunday school types would be a great deal of use.
Good comments by Col Tim Collins...as usual.

Last edited:

Agony_Aunt

War Hero
Western imperialism is no longer the way to deal with enemy states in which toxic masculinity, discrimination and misogyny are prevalent. We need to show those states that diversity = strength.

Chatting with an inf major in NI back in the mid 90s, the army was going through a “no visible tattoos, no criminal record etc” phase, which he was loudly bemoaning.

He said “I don’t want the clean living goody two shoes nice to his mum type. I want the type of lad who, when chased and cornered, doesn’t curl up into a ball and sob, but, even though he knows he’s about to get a kicking, turns round, says “**** it, come on then“. I don’t care if he nicked a car radio when he was 15, as long as he’s not doing it now. That lad i can turn into a soldier”

Chatting with an inf major in NI back in the mid 90s, the army was going through a “no visible tattoos, no criminal record etc” phase, which he was loudly bemoaning.

He said “I don’t want the clean living goody two shoes nice to his mum type. I want the type of lad who, when chased and cornered, doesn’t curl up into a ball and sob, but, even though he knows he’s about to get a kicking, turns round, says “**** it, come on then“. I don’t care if he nicked a car radio when he was 15, as long as he’s not doing it now. That lad i can turn into a soldier”

Or blubs when the nasty IRGC take his iPod: with thanks to the Andrew.

Western imperialism is no longer the way to deal with enemy states in which toxic masculinity, discrimination and misogyny are prevalent. We need to show those states that diversity = strength.

.......................preferably using a high proportion of women with nice tits

Proff3RTR

War Hero

exactly what 'teeth arms' should be, controlled aggression and a very robust attitude to shit, can not stand these lefty hug a bunny we are all 'special' types.
If that is what the out going head of the army is saying then he should look at the bollox that soldier mag is pushing, if you read soldier it clearly makes it look like the armed forces is one big WOKE goat fcuk and we are all happy with it. BOLLOX, an army is there for a reason and that reason is, defend the realm and fcuk any cnut who tries to have a go. Well, it was in my time, but I suppose some bed wetting cnut will pop up and tell me how out of touch I am with todays soldier and society, Blah Blah Blah.

You try way to hard, it’s passed the sad point now.....

Latest Threads