Army/Navy

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by The_Snail, Apr 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can't find the thread.

Who is going?

I've got tickets and wristbands for Bigbird67, Saintstone and moi.

Who will be the first to call nekked bar?

2. Couldnt get tickets. :cry:

3. anyone got any wristbands/tickets spare

4. Right, there are shed loads going. Ping me and I will try for wristbands.

Tickets? There are always 1000's of them. Couldn't get tickets my arrse. Turn up on the day, and grow a set.

5. I'm going with my two sons. Got tickets and wristbands and I am going to enjoy myself :D

6. You can buy tickets at the gate.

Wristbands, however, are a different matter and like rocking horse sh!te

7. Mate, ping me, I will do my best to get you one.

8. I shall be there!!!

9. I will be there, my boy has been chosen as one of the mascots! Just making the travel arrangements now.

10. I shall be there and looking foward to it as well cant wait

11. keefers- have a beer for me and say hi to everyone! Can't quite justify $1500 on a plane ticket for a weekend on the wazz, especially with a house to renovate and new child en route

12. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

13. Thanks for the offer mate but there'll be 15 of us going and I wouldn't take a liberty by asking.

You won't miss us, we'll be 15 identicaly clad (in maroon and Navy hawaiian Samurai rugby shirts) short haired pish heads. :D :drunken:

14. I'll be there. There (so???) anyway, the wife has said I gotta come home on the same day that i go!!! POO!

Old mate has got me a wrist band so I look forward to seeing you all there. (Not that I know you all anyway). I'll be the 'large' civvy guy talking about the 'old days' and double storey MGB (that narrows it down - NOT!)

anyway, can't wait.

15. I shall be there, a few of us are heading down on the Friday for the weekend. Can't believe it's been a year since we last had the pleasure of sampling Twickers' finest overpriced p!sh.

ZXR