• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Army/Navy

I can't find the thread.

Who is going?

I've got tickets and wristbands for Bigbird67, Saintstone and moi.

Who will be the first to call nekked bar?

Right, there are shed loads going. Ping me and I will try for wristbands.

Tickets? There are always 1000's of them. Couldn't get tickets my arrse. Turn up on the day, and grow a set.

You can buy tickets at the gate.

Wristbands, however, are a different matter and like rocking horse sh!te

The_Seagull said:

Mate, ping me, I will do my best to get you one.

I will be there, my boy has been chosen as one of the mascots! Just making the travel arrangements now.

keeffy said:
I shall be there and looking foward to it as well cant wait
keefers- have a beer for me and say hi to everyone! Can't quite justify $1500 on a plane ticket for a weekend on the wazz, especially with a house to renovate and new child en route

cdn_spr said:
keeffy said:
I shall be there and looking foward to it as well cant wait
keefers- have a beer for me and say hi to everyone! Can't quite justify $1500 on a plane ticket for a weekend on the wazz, especially with a house to renovate and new child en route
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The_Snail said:
The_Seagull said:

Mate, ping me, I will do my best to get you one.
Thanks for the offer mate but there'll be 15 of us going and I wouldn't take a liberty by asking.

You won't miss us, we'll be 15 identicaly clad (in maroon and Navy hawaiian Samurai rugby shirts) short haired pish heads. :D :drunken:

I'll be there. There (so???) anyway, the wife has said I gotta come home on the same day that i go!!! POO!

Old mate has got me a wrist band so I look forward to seeing you all there. (Not that I know you all anyway). I'll be the 'large' civvy guy talking about the 'old days' and double storey MGB (that narrows it down - NOT!)

anyway, can't wait.

I shall be there, a few of us are heading down on the Friday for the weekend. Can't believe it's been a year since we last had the pleasure of sampling Twickers' finest overpriced p!sh.

ZXR

Wouldn't miss it ... even though I am supposed to be going to Zambia for 6 months on 28th April ... had to delay it of course.

Shouldn't be able to miss me ... old tw@t in a hat ... oh and I usually wear shorts and have the brightly coloured left leg!

And May 3rd is my 49th BiRtHdAy ... hic, hic, hic :party:

I'm going got ticket and wristband had about four offers of tickets ,two lots from matlots without wristbands and two lots with from lads still in the corps ,who I recently made contact again through face-book so get on there and get asking :wink: only bitch is though got to travel up from Plymouth and back in the same day :x looking forward to it as im a Army/Navy virgin , and also the looking forward to the crack as well

baz2918 said:
:D
Am going , and so is my 22 year old niece [am open to bribes ] :)
does she like anything like you baz????