Army/Navy - RLC Tent

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by theflyinghandbag, Feb 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone tell me how to get passes for the RLC Tent at the Army/Navy rugby? Cheers :roll:
  2. You need to buy a ticket (£18) and wristband (£2) from:

Regt Acct
    RLC RUFC - Army Navy Committee
    23 Pnr Regt RLC
    OX26 6HF

Tel 01869 257027

I understand that they are not going to be issued this year until the last safe moment (possibly on the day) to prevent any illegal duplication (pesky kids).
  3. I have no idea why the message above contains a smiley - I didn't put it there; I was trying to write eighteen pounds.
  4. I hope that this year, the queues at the bar are going to be longer than the usual 45 minutes, that the cheap plastic glasses split before one has the opportunity to take a gulp, that the bar closes 30 minutes before the match and that the re-entry post game involves another hour's queuing, that some jumped up RMP in a black jump suit gobs off at all those attempting to get in and that I get collared by some boring tool who wants to talk doctrine. If I am to spend £20, I would wish for nothing less.

Cabbage Patch anyone?
  5. Cabbage Patch it is - especially with the new dress policy that has been requested, rock uo in Corps blazer and Corps tie so everyone can recognise you when p***ed 8O
  6. Mess dress I say.... but borrow someones ensuring they are 2 sizes smaller than yourself, that way all the fun is taken out of the days event!