Army Medical

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ArmyisMyDream, Jan 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just done my B.A.R.B and got 75 :)...i want to join the infantry and my next step is for my doctor to fill in the army health questionaire. I previously suffered from migraines however i havent had one in over 2 years im 16 at the moment. Do you think this wil be a problem in my application?

Thanks

2. I'm no expert, but I be very suprised if it was a problem

3. I bet if it's been over a year then you dont have anythin to worry about.

4. Nay bother, mate. I was rather pleasantly surprised during my RAF Regiment med to be invited to take off my pants and lie down on a trolley so that a rather fetching lady from the RAF could give my balls a squeeze.

Didn't cost me a cent, neither!

Good luck!

5. You're lucky you had a fetching young lady. I had some crusty old fart who looked like he was there when they were penning the first draft of the Hippocratic Oath! 8O

Still nearly got wood though! :D

(That was years ago when i went for a 6th form scholarship...didn't get it!)

6. You, he, both? Shocking. Funny you should say that. I was terrified that the trouser snake might squirm a bit. She was an officer too and remarked that I seemed "a bit hyper". Well you would, wouldn't you?

My contribution to the RAF so far? Having a ball squeezed. Per Ardua ad Astra as they say.

7. thanks for the replys now il jus look forward to having my balls squeezed :)

8. My sister-in-law works at the med center at ATR Pirbright, and she says that if its over two years, it shouldn't be a problem. However, do not go to the med center and ask for analgesics for a headache, as you will be binned straight away, especially with your migraine history (this goes for all recruits also apparently).

9. If all else fails there are plenty of employment opportunities in the Army cookhouses which would be providing a valuable service cleaning the cutlery and crockery because lets face it , where would we be without such people. I think you should give that option some serious thought young man.
    You could have a real future ahead of you!

10. hey i have a bicuspid aortic valve (heart murmur) and am considering going to america for correctional/replacement surgery this would be so i could join but im having trouble finding out if they would accept me as i dout they like the surgery aspect any help please email me at jasonbrooks715@msn.com

11. define IT?

I got some old b4stard on the 6th form scholarship board too.. he gave my bollocks a full on pinch! I was shocked. Maybe I've got to do an RAF medical after this extra bit of news..

12. It
    a third-person neuter pronoun in English.

13. Define "IT" taking into consideration he didn't get "IT" thus he was looking for "IT".. in a room alone with an old man..

14. Well mate they asked me for more information on migraines i had, i was pi55ing it to be honest waiting for a reply because my last migraine was about 3 months ago. I called them up the other day and my CA said it was all fine and i could carry on the application process! :D

So if i was you mate, i definately wouldn't worry...unless you have been on prescribed medication for it.

15. WAH! Surely...