ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Army Medical Question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Snot, May 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

Ive applied to join the TA Engineers, I used to be in the TA artillery 7 years ago for about 3 years and want to join again to fill up my spare time.

Basically im a bit worried about the medical, i looked at a few forums and it seems you must have a 100% perfect record history. I had upper back pain over 18months ago kind of caused by viral pnemonia, the back pain last for about 1 year intermittenly, ultimatlely this has now resolved and been fine for 18 months with no issues whatsoever, fitter than ive ever been, now im a bit worrried they will say no because of this, the dr gave me an astha pump at the time but i dont have asthma, i look at the army website and this could potentially rule me out. If they decline me do i have a right of appeal and how succusful may this be? sorry to go on a bit but it would be good to know

thanks in advance

2. check out the thread specially for medical matters and joining up.

edited to add - linky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.