Army Lists 1914-18

Does any kind soul have a copy of one of these on their desk?

I am looking for any information on:

John Howard Heuston (2Lt to Capt)
Royal Garrison Artillery or Horse Artillery

I have a copy of his medal roll (well, I should if the National Archive lets go) but his record of service was destroyed in WW2.

Thanks,

Litotes

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Portsmouth central library if you are that way, or in the National Archives in Kew.

Portsmouth central library if you are that way, or in the National Archives in Kew.
Thanks, Guys, the Prince Consort's Library in Aldershot is closer but I was hoping that someone would have a copy to hand.

The National Archive has swallowed my money for the medal rolls but the link crashed and the promised email hasn't arrived. I bet getting anything out of them will be like pulling teeth!

Litotes

oldbaldy

LE
Does any kind soul have a copy of one of these on their desk?

I am looking for any information on:

John Howard Heuston (2Lt to Capt)
Royal Garrison Artillery or Horse Artillery

I have a copy of his medal roll (well, I should if the National Archive lets go) but his record of service was destroyed in WW2.

Thanks,

Litotes
Here you go

Attachments

Thanks, Oldbaldy! That looks like him.

How did you do that?

The National Archives still haven't sent me the link to the .pdfs despite my complaint! It's only a couple of quid but it's the feeling I have of being fleeced by a government agency!

Litotes

oldbaldy

LE
Because I research my own family history quite a bit I pay a subscription to Ancestry. Medal Cards are available on there.
& your right his actual service record must have been one of those destoyed in the Blitz.