Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

What kind of throbbing squirm turns up in a balaclava?

Oh, yeah...

article-0-0DB169D500000578-940_634x437.jpg

C9HslTcWsAE0Vyl.jpg

edl-leader-talking-shite-about-balaclavas.png
The edl seem very udf...

^ funnily enough a video of tommy Robinson campaigning for a petition something has popped up on my trending you tubes.

I think it was the top one so it's getting some attention.

Interesting that FYB UK has adopted a neutral position. Mind you he’s already felt the wrath of the establishment.
Yeah. Something about 'not wanting to devide the FYB community'. Before it quickly got back to discussing whether or not Tennents Super X or Tennents Extra was the more appropriate tipple for an afternoon. Or some other such b0llocks.

I wouldn't bet on it...

I remember hearing similar things said when there was talk of allowing homosexuals serve in the Army.

Low and behold - the Army listened and did the right thing.

Will the Army also punish and supress soldiers who vote for and support Labour due to the leaders blatant assosication with terrorists?

Actually - that's not such a bad idea - AGAI67 action for BravoBravo and fellow Labour Lefties.

I remember hearing similar things said when there was talk of allowing homosexuals serve in the Army.

Will the Army also punish and supress soldiers who vote for and support Labour due to the leaders blatant assosication with terrorists?

Actually - that's not such a bad idea - AGAI67 action for BravoBravo and fellow Labour Lefties.

You EDL (Oirish Div) types don't like Democracy, do you?

And attempting to equate homosexuality with racism...

#Triggered.

Even when he was a STAB, you couldn't have got BB on that, 'cos he was a STAB. He's not even that now.

Even when he was a STAB, you couldn't have got BB on that, 'cos he was a STAB. He's not even that now.
Reservists are subject to AGAI 67.

I'm pretty sure at least one bigot I know came close to being AGAI'd for spreading race hate stuff on FB.

The RSM had to tell him to wind it in, because he was becoming an embarrassment to the Regiment.

Last edited:

The 'similar things' being bigots who said they would leave? When are you putting in your papers then? Because that's the logical conclusion of your statement.

We may all have varying degrees of disgust with the Corbynistas, but that is a classic case of 'whataboutery' in this context.