Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

You've not seen the video?

If you mean the video of the Company Commander speaking to his Company then yes, but he doesn't actually explain in that what rules have been broken.

The soldier who he was talking about that messaged Robinson and asked him to come to the camp will have breached the rules about unauthorised contact with a journalist but I am still no clearer on what the ones that took the selfie have done that is actually covered by any regulations.

If you mean the video of the Company Commander speaking to his Company then yes, but he doesn't actually explain in that what rules have been broken.

The soldier who he was talking about that messaged Robinson and asked him to come to the camp will have breached the rules about unauthorised contact with a journalist but I am still no clearer on what the ones that took the selfie have done that is actually covered by any regulations.
The Rifles lad selfie, unauthorised contact with a journalist also I should think.

The original video at a service station....possibly the same?

No, the video with blokes in MTP chanting Tommy Tommy etc.

I think that's one of the key points here. There's clearly a smell test issue here, but the actual rules haven't caught up with the developments in social media.

That is the impression I am getting. Especially from what the OC said (and didn't say) in the video.

However, @NI-EX-MEDIC has marked my question as dumb so I assume he will be along in a minute to tell us exactly what rules have been broken, or maybe not...

That is the impression I am getting. Especially from what the OC said (and didn't say) in the video.

However, @NI-EX-MEDIC has marked my question as dumb so I assume he will be along in a minute to tell us exactly what rules have been broken, or maybe not...
To be fair I didn’t hear anything concrete in the OC explanation though recording and distribution of it is a blatant failure of the Service Test.