Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

Medic_Cop22

On ROPS
On ROPs
Im pretty certain I dont find it upsetting,

Got any further with your FACT?
No.

It’s a fact a lad from ITC Catterick was discharged. Fact.

Fact fact fact. What are you struggling with?

I don’t really understand why you keep obsessing over this?

Also what are you seeking me to post?

His name and address?

Locate a nice little sound bite?

Mate- the fact you have over 45,000 posts on an Internet forum says everything I really need to know about you. That’s a lot of time behind a screen.

You are emboldened by the safety of your computer/phone screen, it clearly gives you the confidence to gob off.

I genuinely do not understand how me throwing criticism, negativity and harsh language towards this topic has upset you as much as it has.

I’ll end with this

It is a FACT that a phase 1 recruit has been discharged following involvement in this mong fest.

Ping me a PM so we can chat there without obvious persec concerns for the lad.

Stop acting like a little bitch.

No.

It’s a fact a lad from ITC Catterick was discharged. Fact.

Fact fact fact. What are you struggling with?

I don’t really understand why you keep obsessing over this?

Also what are you seeking me to post?

His name and address?

Locate a nice little sound bite?

Mate- the fact you have over 45,000 posts on an Internet forum says everything I really need to know about you. That’s a lot of time behind a screen.

You are emboldened by the safety of your computer/phone screen, it clearly gives you the confidence to gob off.

I genuinely do not understand how me throwing criticism, negativity and harsh language towards this topic has upset you as much as it has.

I’ll end with this

It is a FACT that a phase 1 recruit has been discharged following involvement in this mong fest.

Ping me a PM so we can chat there without obvious persec concerns for the lad.

Stop acting like a little bitch.
You mean, "someone said" and that's good enough for you?
I bet you beleive you can smack someone in the first 30 seconds of waking up as well eh?

I read in the paper today that he's hoping to be sent back to prison after his court hearing next week. Apparently his supporters have donated over £2M to him so far and another jail term will mean another huge lot of donations.

It also said he recently moved into a £1M house, gated development of course.

He's pretty smart you have to admit.

Medic_Cop22

On ROPS
On ROPs
I read in the paper today that he's hoping to be sent back to prison after his court hearing next week. Apparently his supporters have donated over £2M to him so far and another jail term will mean another huge lot of donations.

He's pretty smart you have to admit.
Just as Hitler wasn't German, Stephen a isn't a working class hero.

A psychologist would have a field day. I think he genuinely views himself as a political leader and a visionary. He seems to have learned recently to try to cover this with a false modesty that fools nobody.

It’s all about £££.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Was going to ask which paper, but it's obviously the FT.

By whom ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just as Hitler wasn't German, Stephen a isn't a working class hero.

A psychologist would have a field day.
The trickcyclist would have his work cut out with your mind.

Was going to ask which paper, but it's obviously the FT.
The Sunday Times reports that Robinson, in an interview with German political blog, PI News, said: 'I sacked my solicitors because they tried to broker a deal where I apologise and I admit guilt, and then if I do that then I go home.
'And I said, I'm never going to do that.
'I'd rather go to jail for the next 25 years than accept guilt for telling the truth.'

More 'Ain't I a martyr?' from SYL.

Latest Threads