Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

Medic_Cop22

On ROPS
On ROPs
Still haven’t looked mate. If you say that a pte isn’t being processed out then it must be true.

Your old boy seems to not of heard the news that it was incorrect.

@stacker1 you adorable little store dweller. Away from your keyboard I am sure you are an affable girl.

Instead of going round in circles- fancy putting some of that emotional energy into explaining why it upsets you so much when some of us dare to criticise TR and this media circus?

Is it an inverted snobbery? A lack of understanding?

As cute as it is for you to play out your life’s inadequacies on a forum I’d love you to actually join in with the discussion.

You shouldn’t be busy today, the QM doesn’t need you in stores.

Last edited:
Still haven’t looked mate. If you say that a pte isn’t being processed out then it must be true.

@stacker1 you adorable little store dweller. Away from your keyboard I am sure you are an affable girl.

Instead of going round in circles- fancy putting some of that emotional energy into explaining why it upsets you so much when some of us dare to criticise TR and this media circus?

As cute as it is for you to play out your life’s inadequacies on a forum I’d love you to actually join in with the discussion.

That's a lot of words just to admit that you were lying.

Drivel

That’s me caught out.

So there’s been no mention of anyone being discharged?
Apart from one report from a "source" on sky news and some bloke on ARRSE presenting it as FACT, not that I can see.

If @stacker1 and @Joe_Private gave into their urges and had a child...

Oh and that child was an old man.
Interesting piece of 'journalism' by the obviously impartial 'Jihad Watch', not to mention the blatant use of leading questions to keep the old duffer* on message. No context about why the geezer was stood around in all the gear. Why's he wearing a toggle rope?

* served 1971-76. Makes me feel like a sprog...

I know DS at ITC who said at the time one lad had been binned over it
Yes I keep meeting people who "heard" but no one seems to know his name or when it happened.
It sounds very much like people repeating a rumour.

Latest Threads