Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

If you mean the video of the Company Commander speaking to his Company then yes, but he doesn't actually explain in that what rules have been broken.

The soldier who he was talking about that messaged Robinson and asked him to come to the camp will have breached the rules about unauthorised contact with a journalist but I am still no clearer on what the ones that took the selfie have done that is actually covered by any regulations.
No, the video with blokes in MTP chanting Tommy Tommy etc.

I think that's one of the key points here. There's clearly a smell test issue here, but the actual rules haven't caught up with the developments in social media.
That is the impression I am getting. Especially from what the OC said (and didn't say) in the video.

However, @NI-EX-MEDIC has marked my question as dumb so I assume he will be along in a minute to tell us exactly what rules have been broken, or maybe not...

That is the impression I am getting. Especially from what the OC said (and didn't say) in the video.

However, @NI-EX-MEDIC has marked my question as dumb so I assume he will be along in a minute to tell us exactly what rules have been broken, or maybe not...
To be fair I didn’t hear anything concrete in the OC explanation though recording and distribution of it is a blatant failure of the Service Test.

I can assure you he is a serving soldier.

He works in the same barracks as me.
I reckon he is a hard charging, super soldier with amazing skills and drills, a gentleman in barracks and a professional and highly regarded field soldier. Identified by the brass as an all round good egg and a glittering career ahead of him.......,.........

Alternatively a deficient admin vortex scrape through with the IQ of a pace stick, destined for mess waiter duties, rearguard and a CDT discharge waiting to happen

Last edited:
He has never been arrested or charged with anything to do with racial crimes !!!
You also think because priests have been getting away with it for years we should now let gangs of Muslims rape people to even up the statistics ??? ******* weird justification beyond words can’t recall last time that they was on media for raping in gangs can you show me please as it’s pretty daily for Muslim gangs at present to be doing such things suppose we got to let them catch up hey ??
If we going by what it says on the internet media etc then corbyn is bang to rights as being a ira sympathiser far more than Tommy a racist
But you wouldn’t let that stop you would you !
If you go back far enough bravo bravo you was messaging people on here to meet up to fight them to settle your differences !! Proving that yourself see violence as a way to resolve things
Bit hypocritical don’t you think
I’m mildly surprised you have managed to put some paragraphs in. You daft cunt

To be fair I didn’t hear anything concrete in the OC explanation though recording and distribution of it is a blatant failure of the Service Test.
He probably recorded and posted it himself, he's well bigged himself up as a caring, sharing, modern, diverse and all round modern PC bloke. Hes a CGS in the making.

Smell Test? It may be the same rules that caused the Queen to have to shake hands with Martin McGuinness, her uncle's murderer!
Her hand was covered with a biological agent that causes Amyloidosis.

Her hand was covered with a biological agent that causes Amyloidosis.
Belfast is a well known city for tourists. The Botanic Gardens was established in 1828 and has been owned by Belfast City Council since 1895 when it became a public park set on 28 acres. The elegant Palm House (designed by Sir Charles Lanyon) contains a diversity of tropical plants, including birds of paradise and lush hanging baskets. Comprised of curved iron and glass, the structure is one of the earliest examples of a glasshouse made in this way and demonstrates how advances in technology allowed horticulturists to grow exotic plants during the Victorian period. The Tropical Ravine (1889) houses exotic delights such as bromeliad, banana, orchids, and cinnamon.

Belfast is a well known city for tourists. The Botanic Gardens was established in 1828 and has been owned by Belfast City Council since 1895 when it became a public park set on 28 acres. The elegant Palm House (designed by Sir Charles Lanyon) contains a diversity of tropical plants, including birds of paradise and lush hanging baskets. Comprised of curved iron and glass, the structure is one of the earliest examples of a glasshouse made in this way and demonstrates how advances in technology allowed horticulturists to grow exotic plants during the Victorian period. The Tropical Ravine (1889) houses exotic delights such as bromeliad, banana, orchids, and cinnamon.
Righhhhhhhhhht....

Aye, I remember back at all those times the Squadron got rinsed for a couple of blokes fecking up. Getting a proper beasting to teach us a lesson. I remember all the lads chuntering like feck about how hard done by they were....and how shit this was....and how they were signing off! Don't remember any actually signing off due to it though.
Thing is, the cool kids on FYB are all giving the big licks about solidarity and Tommy this, Tommy that. Look at me being all cool with the in thing lads!
I doubt many will actually show their faces on the Iamsoldierx bullshit, and even less will leave.
The average age on FYB is thirteen... Or is that the average IQ!

Medic_Cop22

On ROPS
On ROPs
What public order offence? Laughing at masked men attempting to provoke him into a a fight?
Yep laughing.

Or you know... the fact a person is guilty of an offence if he uses threatening or abusive words or behaviour or disorderly behaviour within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress.

But yes- we’ve got to clamp down on laughing.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads