Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

That would be because the definition is explicit enough to exclude the particular type of organised grooming activity the priesthood goes in for, not because the priesthood doesn't organise its grooming.
I don't remember any cases where there was 'organised grooming' in the priesthood. Which cases are you thinking of?

What's bothering them is the existence of paedophiles within their community, and rightly so. I'd imagine there's a certain botheredness about being tarred with the same brush in a way that doesn't happen with either Irish Catholics or middle-aged white male Scoutmasters - despite both being heavily represented in tampering with kids.
No, what's bothering them is the religious justification that many of the groomers are using and the people that are teaching Islam in a way that creates that justification. National Coalition To Tackle Street Grooming

Bit hard to find accurate figures on Catholic abuse, not least because of the way the Church covered it up. Anyone know what their score was in the UK?

Bit hard to find accurate figures on Catholic abuse, not least because of the way the Church covered it up. Anyone know what their score was in the UK?
What doesn't help is the pope claims it was a pity the church wasn't there for the victims when they were raped/abused and this is taken seriously. It was there, that is why the abuse happened.

What doesn't help is the pope claims it was a pity the church wasn't there for the victims when they were raped/abused and this is taken seriously. It was there, that is why the abuse happened.
The Pope was still claiming that the victims were liars as recently as this year. The fucking wretch.

The Pope was still claiming that the victims were liars as recently as this year. The ******* wretch.
The RC church is a political business of extreme left leaning (ie its members are merely canon fodder) and truly evil. Always has been.
This does not mean I hate Roman Catholics, merely their brain washing.

Just stumbled upon this on the inter-web . . . .

Not my fault I was too clever to be a common soldier grubbing around in the dirt.
Your grand daughter might end up as one then eh? The thick as shit bitch that she is.

If he's so shocked about soldiers getting disciplined for breaking rules, he should stop using them for his own purposes.

The selfish cvnt.
Maybe soldiers are capable of thinking for themselves?

Last edited:
If he's so shocked about soldiers getting disciplined for breaking rules, he should stop using them for his own purposes.

The selfish cvnt.
Did we establish which rules the guys who posed for the selfie had broken?

You've not seen the video?
If you mean the video of the Company Commander speaking to his Company then yes, but he doesn't actually explain in that what rules have been broken.

The soldier who he was talking about that messaged Robinson and asked him to come to the camp will have breached the rules about unauthorised contact with a journalist but I am still no clearer on what the ones that took the selfie have done that is actually covered by any regulations.

If you mean the video of the Company Commander speaking to his Company then yes, but he doesn't actually explain in that what rules have been broken.

The soldier who he was talking about that messaged Robinson and asked him to come to the camp will have breached the rules about unauthorised contact with a journalist but I am still no clearer on what the ones that took the selfie have done that is actually covered by any regulations.
The Rifles lad selfie, unauthorised contact with a journalist also I should think.

The original video at a service station....possibly the same?