Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Because Type 1 offenders operate alone or in pairs and Type 2 offenders operate in large groups.
Like the Catholic Church?

Tommy Robinson didn't decide to separate them into two categories, the Police and Social Services did.
The Police and Social Services didn't decide to segregate culprits by religion, though. Tommy did.

Not as I understand it - the conspiracy was the covering up relocating and then covering up again for lots of individuals rather than coordinated abusers.

I wonder if the Church itself ever realised the scale of the problem or if most problems were dealt with (or not) at a local level** and seldom found its way to senior levels.

**send Father claude to Bally money hes not our problem then etc

Not as I understand it - the conspiracy was the covering up relocating and then covering up again for lots of individuals rather than coordinated abusers.

I wonder if the Church itself ever realised the scale of the problem or if most problems were dealt with (or not) at a local level** and seldom found its way to senior levels.

**send Father claude to Bally money hes not our problem then etc
There's no way it can't of known, it just din't know what to do about it without washing their dirty laundry in public.

The Police and Social Services didn't decide to segregate culprits by religion, though. Tommy did.
Most nonces don't segregate their victims by religion, quite a few Muslim men did

Nope. Lindermeyer has already explained that one.

No he didn't, the statistics did that.

I still don't understand why white liberals are having such a hard time getting their heads round this. The Islamic Council of Britain, other Muslim organisations and all the Muslims I know seem to be able to accept that certain people within their community have had their attitude to non-Muslim women screwed up by dodgy people teaching dodgy things.

Nope. Lindermeyer has already explained that one.
Inadequately as his explanation could equally apply to the communities the Rochdale gang et all came from.
No he didn't, the statistics did that.
The statistics aren't collected by race or religion for child sex crimes, so no they didn't.

It also doesn’t matter much what ethnicity/religion child sex offender ratios are if the only ones you get excited about are brown and Muslim.

Inadequately as his explanation could equally apply to the communities the Rochdale gang et all came from.
Are you suggesting that the wider Muslim community knew what the gangs were doing? How very Tommy Robinson of you.

The difference is that individual priests were grooming and abusing kids (Type 1 offenders) and the church hierarchy were trying to hide what they did. There weren't large groups of priests working together (Type 2 offenders). That's why it is different.

The statistics aren't collected by race or religion for child sex crimes, so no they didn't.
Not the way the Government compiles them, but researchers could look at the background of those convicted and work it out. British-Pakistani researchers say grooming gangs are 84% Asian

Of course if you don't want to accept those figures then you won't be claiming that the majority of paedophiles in the UK are white any more. Because that is the same place that figure comes from.

Limpy cant be hard to identify

Limpy.PNG

The difference is that individual priests were grooming and abusing kids (Type 1 offenders) and the church hierarchy were trying to hide what they did. There weren't large groups of priests working together (Type 2 offenders). That's why it is different.

Really, no colluding in the Catholic Church abuses and cover ups?

Really, no colluding in the Catholic Church abuses and cover ups?
Yes there was, which is why I said there was in the post you quoted.

I disagree
Church offenders were different because it wasn't organised groups

As for the church leadership v community

I think its probably a fair assessment of the perpetrators communities as well - I dare say some knew about some - and turned a blind eye to Brother / son / Husband / Friend - but did any** realise the extent of the problem -

Ive never blamed the Muslims - or their communities - im not sure its fair to say they should have spoken out -when its possible that it was hidden from a large chunk of the community.
Those that didn't speak out - well same as the church and the BBC Luvvies - protecting their own over strangers

**Outside of the councillors who im more cynical of given reports of their efforts to obstruct investigations

The difference is that individual priests were grooming and abusing kids (Type 1 offenders) and the church hierarchy were trying to hide what they did. There weren't large groups of priests working together (Type 2 offenders).
Which doesn't explain how priests with certain preferences wound up following each other into posts where they could readily indulge them. The difference is not organisation/lack of, it's the nature of the organisation.

And the brownness.

Latest Threads