Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

If you insist on trying to appear knowledgeable it "Shaddād".
maybe he meant Showaddywaddy

I can't see Tommy 'ten names' quoting them. I'm happy to be proved wrong though. It could be entertaining

and next on Britain's got extremists....

I remember many many people stating they'd quit if ban on homosexuality was lifted, and I can't for the life of me remember anyone actually doing it.
I'm not saying that nobody did, just none of those who I heard shouting about it.
I suspect this is going to be very similar
There was one really lonely crumbly old Brigadier who was in the papers, he looked really sad when the rest of us didn't follow him.

Brigadier quits over gay troops

There was one really lonely crumbly old Brigadier who was in the papers, he looked really sad when the rest of us didn't follow him.

He was not one of the ones I heard. I am now aware of him though.
I salute his ridiculous moral values and his determination to uphold them.

Do you have any evidence, anything at all that indicates that tr is a nazi?

Anything that shows he has far right ideas?

You are making a complete fool of yourself by throwing words around that you do not know the meaning of about a man whom you know nothing about.
He certainly has had links to the far right. It depends on how much of his story about leaving the EDL you want to believe. He made a good account of himself at Oxford University. The main thing is that he’s asking questions that we should be asking, and talking about things we should be talking about. If we don’t, disillusioned people will drift towards the far right. Noting that his boss is a Jew(I think), I’m dubious of his Nazi label. He does come up with some shit though, and IAMSOLDIERX is one of those shit things.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I remember many many people stating they'd quit if ban on homosexuality was lifted, and I can't for the life of me remember anyone actually doing it.
I'm not saying that nobody did, just none of those who I heard shouting about it.
I suspect this is going to be very similar
The army missed a trick for getting rid of all the fogies there.
We'd be long shot of them if only it'd been made compulsory.

The army missed a trick for getting rid of all the fogies there.
We'd be long shot of them if only it'd been made compulsory.
It didn't work when they made it mandatory in the RAF

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Walks like a goose, talks like a goose, is always seen in the company of geese.... it’s a goosestepping goose.
A Marxist/Stalinist/Maoist ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It didn't work pwhen they made it mandatory in the RAF
Bollocks !
In these enlightened times some people freely admit to being Crabs, and their "Regiment" is over suckscribed subscribed.

Bollocks !
In these enlightened times some people freely admit to being Crabs, and their "Regiment" is over suckscribed subscribed.

He later clarified it wasn't because of the poofs it was because of Europe dictating the rules to the British Army.
Chances are he was going to resign anyway this just made him look like he had principles.

Last edited:
They make up 84% of those convicted of Type 2 grooming and there have been several other grooming gangs convicted since that statistic was issued so the percentage is probably higher now.
I bet if you were to create a Type X category of grooming carried out by organised religious or a Type Y category of grooming carried out by uniformed youth organisations you'd be able to show a correlation with ethnicity too. I'm left to wonder why you don't, or even just stick with good old Category P, folk wot like fucking kids.

What with it being the crime that everyone's getting in a tizzy over, and nothing else.

Didn't work for Archer in HMYOI back in the day
He only felt drawn to Mecca. I don't think he ever converted as far as we know.

He spent most of his time as a vegan, atheist winding up the screws. His being drawn to Mecca was only mentioned after the system provided him with plastic shoes.

top bloke though. :rofl:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I bet if you were to create a Type X category of grooming carried out by organised religious or a Type Y category of grooming carried out by uniformed youth organisations you'd be able to show a correlation with ethnicity too. I'm left to wonder why you don't, or even just stick with good old Category P, folk wot like ******* kids.

What with it being the crime that everyone's getting in a tizzy over, and nothing else.
Because Type 1 offenders operate alone or in pairs and Type 2 offenders operate in large groups. It's as different a crime as comparing a junkie lifting a designer top and a steaming gang trying to empty the shop.

There are increasing signs that the Type 2 gangs are not just going after kids. The case review for the Newcastle gangs identified they are also going after vulnerable adults but that is much harder to prove as a criminal offence. The experts say it is the availability of the victims, not their age, that is the main motivation. For Type 1 offenders it is the age that is the main motivation.

The people who investigate this type of crime call it something different, because it is something different. Tommy Robinson didn't decide to separate them into two categories, the Police and Social Services did.

Latest Threads