Army investigating video of Tommy Robinson with crow

Honest Guv, Tommy Robinson wasn’t a Nazi when he was a member of the BNP and BFP

He’s just misunderstood, BNP, BFP, EDL..... nope, no far right trend there.
Meerkatz why don't you try googling what 'nazism' actually is.

Now there's a thing. Prison Halal food is said to be better than the regular stuff, so claiming to be a Muslim might simply be a ploy on the part of some.
A family member many moons ago (pre 2001) converted to Islam whilst spending time in one of Her Majestys establishments.
It was a widely held belief that finding religion would make you look re like a reformed character and so more likely to get an early release - converting made you appear more sincere hence the decision to go Muslim rather than become a devout Christian.

Whether it worked for anyone or not (It didn't in his case) or if it was one of those things everyone knows to be true but has no basis in fact I dont know.

No idea if its still a thing, but may be another fly in the count up the Halal menu idea

**** me trigger, your sharp!
3 months to work out what I’ve never hidden.
Yet again, the goosestepping fanbois impress me with their intellectual prowess!
You are not.

Never hidden...except by creating a sockpuppet account, of course.

Last edited:
Nobody is, any more.

I wish I could share your optimism but I cant help but feel a similar scandal will raise its head in a few years time because a 'powerful' group either made itself untouchable or another minority group was made untouchable in the interests of harmony.
Because im not convinced the correct lessons have been learned

**** me trigger, your sharp!
3 months to work out what I’ve never hidden.
Yet again, the goosestepping fanbois impress me with their intellectual prowess!
Hey Meerkatz, remember when you waffled on about "dinosaurs" in the army, dont you look a cunt (more than usual)? now that its been shown the youth of today arent as PC as you pretended.

Meerkatz why don't you try googling what 'nazism' actually is.
I've just googled it, apparently it means what a person believes in, if they disagree with Meerkatz or Maple on any point.

A family member many moons ago (pre 2001) converted to Islam whilst spending time in one of Her Majestys establishments.
It was a widely held belief that finding religion would make you look re like a reformed character and so more likely to get an early release - converting made you appear more sincere hence the decision to go Muslim rather than become a devout Christian.

Whether it worked for anyone or not (It didn't in his case) or if it was one of those things everyone knows to be true but has no basis in fact I dont know.

No idea if its still a thing, but may be another fly in the count up the Halal menu idea
Didn't work for Archer in HMYOI back in the day.

I'm getting increasingly annoyed by how this bellend is thinking he is somehow affiliated with the armed forces. Granted there will be some blokes in every unit who agree with him but I doubt he has the widespread support from the army he's making out he has across social media with his hashtags and "soldierX" bollocks. I'm no snowflake but I dislike the far right as much as I dislike the far left.

Medic_Cop22

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm getting increasingly annoyed by how this bellend is thinking he is somehow affiliated with the armed forces. Granted there will be some blokes in every unit who agree with him but I doubt he has the widespread support from the army he's making out he has across social media with his hashtags and "soldierX" bollocks. I'm no snowflake but I dislike the far right as much as I dislike the far left.
Well said that man.

What I find amusing is some on this very thread make it very clear that you cannot criticise TR & this “movement”, lest you be called snobbish or elitist. Yet they are allowed to be offended by anyone questioning this nonsense. Oh the irony

SYL is not irreproachable and beyond criticism. I feel he has engaged in unpardonable behaviour by using young crow to further self promote.

Listen to that “secret recording”. If it is legit it certainly captures the mood.

Medic_Cop22

On ROPS
On ROPs
Perhaps the MOD should look at developing a clear inappropriate associations policy like the Police does. Instead of trying to bend the service test around something which is clearly very undesirable.

A clear policy that sets out the principles and standards for dealing and assessing inappropriate associations.

Clearly there is a risk of bringing the Army into disrepute by associating with inappropriate persons, groups or organisations.

Listen to that “secret recording”. If it is legit it certainly captures the mood.
Just listened to it. Personally I think it's quite a tame bollocking compared to some fire and brimstone bollockings I've had from some SSMs, however in my humble opinion, he's spot on.
Life in the army at the moment is no picnic, but as I've stated earlier, it's a volunteer thing and you can always go find something better. While you're in the army and under the army's rules you need to abide by the values and standards of the British Army. Going running to an extreme right wing public figure whilst in uniform is not the answer, especially when you're too stupid to realise he's using you for his own ends.

Latest Threads