Army Interest Form

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by sgs1, Mar 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have decided that I might try and go for an Army sixth form scholarship. About 2 weeks ago I sent off my Army Interest Form and I have yet to recieve a reply. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to recieve a reply? Thanks :)
  2. Took mine bloody ages. Roughly a month I think (though I did fill out the online form).
  3. Ok cheers :)
  4. The officer recruiting lot are spectacularly poor at getting back to people in a reasonable time frame. If you haven't heard from them in a couple of weeks then find the number for your ACA(O) online and give them a call.
  5. Haha ok thanks. Yeah I sent an e-mail as well to sort of follow up on it. thanks for your help.
  6. Just go into your local careers office and start an application. The interest form gets processed centrally, then sent to your careers office where the only thing that will happen is they'll call you in and get you to refill in all the paperwork you've already done.

The interest form has been known to take 8 weeks to get a response.
  7. I filled the form in last June in the Sheffield office - never got a reply. I tried emailing since but same result. I still have another year to go in my degree, so I'm not in a hurry, it's just a little annoying. I'll try popping in again during the summer I suppose... Good luck with yours, hope you've gotten a reply by now!
  8. My only tip would be to sit back and relax, actually maybe not quite that more go out and do a crap load of exercise! Either way it takes forever, I filled in all my paperwork way back in feb, 2010. Only now got my first interview in June and Briefing in July. Even if that all goes well the earilest I will be in is Janurary 2011 or just as likely the next intake at May 2011! So dont rush, take your time its not a quick process, I suppose it weeds out the people who are not really interested.