Army Headline of the Day

I read somewhere that she'll be starting training for her next expedition almost straight away.
Doesn't she ever do any real Army work?

Depends. There are Army PIDs purposefully available for top end AT/Sport. If she’s in one of those, she is doing “real Army work”…

So slap bang in the middle of a discussion of whether the military needs padres we have this nugget and no one noticed? Civvy god wallahs swanning round on operations playing dress up in uniform? Uh huh.
1. No one said anything about playing dress up in uniform.
2. No one was swanning around.
3. You cut out the context of the unit Padres dealing with a lot of bereaved families back home.

1. No one said anything about playing dress up in uniform.
2. No one was swanning around.
3. You cut out the context of the unit Padres dealing with a lot of bereaved families back home.
So the majority of padres you met/saw on Ops were in civvies which gave you reason to believe they were indeed civilian? Or were they in uniform?

So the majority of padres you met/saw on Ops were in civvies which gave you reason to believe they were indeed civilian? Or were they in uniform?
The only contact I was was on repat parades which very frequent at the time, so I only saw them in that clobber, not military uniform. Where are you going with this?

All aboard the gay compo train

The 20th Anniversary of the lifting of the ban has just passed, why no parade on Horse Guards or groups of Senior Officers on MB steps waving rainbow flags? Oh I forgot that particular OJAR enhancing PR stunt has sailed for distant shores now.

What do we have left? Some bollocks made up stories.

The 20th Anniversary of the lifting of the ban has just passed, why no parade on Horse Guards or groups of Senior Officers on MB steps waving rainbow flags? Oh I forgot that particular OJAR enhancing PR stunt has sailed for distant shores now.

What do we have left? Some bollocks made up stories.
22 years

Me too, I was either on my safe to climb or my riggers course at Digby. Station Commander warned against open flouncing at the end of the brief.
I have no idea where I was... Posted in Senne though

Latest Threads