Army Headline of the Day

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Ours was Crispin Blunt MP 10 Platoon Salerno Company, Jan 79-Aug 79, no prior indicators.
His Dad is buried in my local churchyard (not very well cared for…)

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Met his father a few times a Maj Gen in the RCT I believe, sad to hear his grave is neglected.
Absolutely - tidied it up a couple of times. Gripped my shit.

It's a woman's life in todays modern Army?

Note to CGS don't fcuck up a soundbite.

Long may it continue, shame Army PR is so quiet about the Olympics

He He He

I bet she is not one of the 60%

If the numbers are only half true - It is an abomination.

Clever reporting really as the average reader will assume all BHD is committed by men on women and it is an Other Ranks issue. Makes you wonder how much of this is woman on woman, Officer on OR or Officer on Officer.

Then of course how much is made up?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Clever reporting really as the average reader will assume all BHD is committed by men on women and it is an Other Ranks issue. Makes you wonder how much of this is woman on woman, Officer on OR or Officer on Officer.

Then of course how much is made up?
I imagine the answers are:

a. Very little and,

b. Very little.

I imagine the answers are:

a. Very little and,

b. Very little.

The female officer who taught me on my CLM3 told us that sexual harrassment/high spirits was rife in the Mess.
Without doubt, the Lesbian mafia were always the worst offenders in the RLC ORs. Girl bitchiness in general has always been a factor.

But nothing to see here, move along...

It's no wonder that the army allows those convicted of being a nonce to go back to the same Troop where the girl who was assaulted works, they clearly don't have a clue what is going on.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Hello? Is that the 70s calling?
Hello? Is that somebody who's first response to this kind of thing is to disbelieve it?

To be clear, I doubt that it's not a majority men on women issue and secondly, I doubt it's made up.

Is that easier for you?

Hello? Is that somebody who's first response to this kind of thing is to disbelieve it?
Did I state I disbelieved it? No I wondered how accurate and truthful the responses were as this seems to have been an appeal for anonymous contribution. No challenge, no verification and no follow up of allegations of serious sexual assaults and abuse of rank etc, etc.

In certain circumstances these can be a whingers charter and the genuine buried in a sea of made up accounts. See the Me Too website.
To be clear, I doubt that it's not a majority men on women issue and secondly, I doubt it's made up.
To be clear? You are having a laugh? I have not read such a strangled sentence in my life.

lextalionis

War Hero
His Dad is buried in my local churchyard (not very well cared for…)
Does the Sexton stand outside the churchyard with a wand to stop you entering to clean up the grave?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Did I state I disbelieved it? No I wondered how accurate and truthful the responses were as this seems to have been an appeal for anonymous contribution. No challenge, no verification and no follow up of allegations of serious sexual assaults and abuse of rank etc, etc.

In certain circumstances these can be a whingers charter and the genuine buried in a sea of made up accounts. See the Me Too website.

To be clear? You are having a laugh? I have not read such a strangled sentence in my life.
You are being willfully obtuse.

'whingers' charter', 'made up accounts'.

It's crystal clear what your views are - you're simply not stating them.

You are being willfully obtuse.

'whingers' charter', 'made up accounts'.

It's crystal clear what your views are - you're simply not stating them.

Plenty of fake complaints in the Army.