Army Funded Operations

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by squirt, Oct 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've heard about people that have had operations such as breast enlargements and nose jobs and had them paid for by the Army. I take it this is because they have been "depressed" with their appearance and that's how they got around paying for the operations...

I'm a bit interested in this, as I've recently, not yet confirmed , broken my nose, due to being on the regimental boxing team! 8O Considering getting a nose job if I can...

Has anyone got any ideas about this?

Thanks for your help!

2. If you don't buy a t-shirt, me and BBC will sort your nose out for you.

3. Unlikely they'll let you have both so go for the boob job instead - it's a higher priced op and much better value for free :roll: .

4. I am quite happy with the size of BBC's knockers :wink:

5. Knockers? Plural? You mean she's got one on the back door too? Take it that one's for the servants :? :wink: :? :D :?

6. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Much better off with a blow job.

7. Why didn't you put this in the Medic thread? Mind, you'd have gotten the same abuse though but from a more refined clintele :wink:

Seriously, if it is caused by boxing for the army/services. You should be able to get it done by a military surgeon. But hurry, they may have all decided to piss of and leave this farce of an army :wink:

8. Cheers for your help! :)

9. Did anyone order you into the ring to get battered?

Probably not. Self inflicted perhaps?

10. X-Inf

You have got to be kidding me. People don't volunteer for the Regimental Boxing Team (unless they are mental) people are volunteered by the CSM. What a sheltered life you have had.

11. I think he means 'getting battered about the ring' also known as uphill gardening and lifting of shirts 8O Then again, I could be wrong :oops:

12. But many of you DIDN'T buy, DID YOU?
    So, here's the site you wanted....

And LJH prepared to get kicked for spamming the threads......

But that's worth it to me if just ONE more of you BUYS A SHIRT TODAY and helps send the pilots back next year.

Come on, last day and my last post on this (I promise), so just do it. In a month you'll have forgotten the 20 quid. They'll never forget.

Please. Just a PM to BBC

13. Then its not the nose, but ,the ring that needs fixing :wink:

14. Hmmm, alright, I do accept that maybe it's my own fault for doing the boxing in the first place, but still... Hey, it's an excuse to knock the sh*t out of someone without getting into trouble! My nose seems a high price to pay though.... :(

15. X-Inf

Mr C Hinecap - I apologise - the guy is MENTAL.