Army - full of poofs

Just wanted to say i recently quit training at winchester after being twatted on the head with a rifle by a moron for no particular reason and sexually harassed by a young homo who for whtever god forsaken reason thought i was too and didn't give up when i told him i wasn't. I also noticed that most of the corporals and officers were queers as well, some of the corporals were tuly sickening. Also they have cameras and mics in all the accom. rooms, the naafi, and even the showers!!!! If that is the army then b*llocks to it. Got that off my chest.

das_n00b said:
Just wanted to say i recently quit training at winchester after being **** on the head with a rifle by a moron for no particular reason and sexually harassed by a young homo who for whtever god forsaken reason thought i was too and didn't give up when i told him i wasn't. I also noticed that most of the corporals and officers were queers as well, some of the corporals were tuly sickening. Also they have cameras and mics in all the accom. rooms, the naafi, and even the showers!!!! If that is the army then b*llocks to it. Got that off my chest.
Meanwhile on earth in the real world.................

das_n00b said:
Was just quite surprised at the level of gayness in the army is all
Its the best part!

das_n00b said:
Just wanted to say i recently quit training at winchester after being **** on the head with a rifle by a moron for no particular reason and sexually harassed by a young homo who for whtever god forsaken reason thought i was too and didn't give up when i told him i wasn't. I also noticed that most of the corporals and officers were queers as well, some of the corporals were tuly sickening. Also they have cameras and mics in all the accom. rooms, the naafi, and even the showers!!!! If that is the army then b*llocks to it. Got that off my chest.
This has got to be a Wah, please tell me it is................

I see you were joining the AGC as a clerk.

Yep, they are all gay.

Suprised you didn't figure it out earlier.

Blokes wanting to be secretaries. Not exactly 'boys own hero' stuff is it?

das_n00b said:
Coooo eeeee, you coming to join the navy then?

Yes I could i can go back if i want just i'm scared of poofs i can also join the rmp, also the loon that hit me on the head with a rifle wasn't a poof just an air corps nutter

The Lord Flasheart said:
I see you were joining the AGC as a clerk.

Yep, they are all gay.

Suprised you didn't figure it out earlier.

Blokes wanting to be secretaries. Not exactly 'boys own hero' stuff is it?
Cheers for confirming my suspicions

mkaes me laugh i remember talking to a lad who was about 18 who was joining the rlc and he was telling me how annoyed he was that he couldn't get in the agc lmao

das_n00b said:
Yes I could i can go back if i want just i'm scared of poofs i can also join the rmp, also the loon that hit me on the head with a rifle wasn't a poof just an air corps nutter
Its a shame he didn't hit you with a 30mm chain gun.

I really don't think the army would want a softy walter, cries off to mummy type like you anyway.

Scared of poofs? You show all the signs of a rampant closet homosexual, sweety.

das_n00b said:
Chickenshit loser, the Army doesn't want tarts like you back.

spiffy said:
das_n00b said:
Chickenshit loser, the Army doesn't want tarts like you back.
yes they do i can go back in a couple of months if i want. I could have stayed also but i thought i'd have a think and get over the injuries i picked up at home.

Latest Threads