Army Form

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Dan07947, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi,

    Does anyone have a copy of the Expense Store Account Card (Army Form G 8081) available electronically?

  2. Try asking on the REME forum, there is bound to be a Tech Stmn who has one.

  3. If this is the Stack Tally card, then it is a pretty simple form and should be easy to do a home made version in Word. If I had one handy I'd do it for you and send it on, but I don't I'm afraid.
  4. Now I am not a storeman, so do not know what the form he wants is, the only stack tally cards I have ever come accross are in the ammo store, this guy is after an expense card, surely ammo is accountable and not expence. Or am I talking PISH?

    Like I say, not a storeman!

  5. I understood that in that weird vocabulary that then army uses , expense stores are expendable items such as nuts and bolts and glass paper.
  6. msr

    msr LE

  7. Yeah, it's that one.
  8. It's the account card for clothing...
  9. Got you, as I said the ony one I knew of as for ammo!

  10. There is a guy called Electric_Citizen who normally hangs out on the REME forum, he is a font of knowldge with all matters G4, give him a shout.

  11. Cheers.