Army Form

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
If this is the Stack Tally card, then it is a pretty simple form and should be easy to do a home made version in Word. If I had one handy I'd do it for you and send it on, but I don't I'm afraid.

T

the_mentalist

Legs said:
If this is the Stack Tally card, then it is a pretty simple form and should be easy to do a home made version in Word. If I had one handy I'd do it for you and send it on, but I don't I'm afraid.
Now I am not a storeman, so do not know what the form he wants is, the only stack tally cards I have ever come accross are in the ammo store, this guy is after an expense card, surely ammo is accountable and not expence. Or am I talking PISH?

Like I say, not a storeman!

T_M

Legs said:
Yeah, it's that one.

the_mentalist said:
Legs said:
Now I am not a storeman, so do not know what the form he wants is, the only stack tally cards I have ever come accross are in the ammo store, this guy is after an expense card, surely ammo is accountable and not expence. Or am I talking PISH?

Like I say, not a storeman!

T_M
It's the account card for clothing...

T

the_mentalist

Dan07947 said:
It's the account card for clothing...
There is a guy called Electric_Citizen who normally hangs out on the REME forum, he is a font of knowldge with all matters G4, give him a shout.

T_M

Latest Threads