Army Form .......??

Not sure if this is the right forum but getting pleasantly p*ssed and having a mild argument with my brother in law [ex - crab air] about service forms.............AF = army AFG1157.......he says all RAF forms started with F and I say that F =, FMed156 which was the forces boxing med booklet, and RN was N.... Does anybody have the definitive answer?
RAF forms are 110mm wide and come in rolls 29.88mm long. They have perforations every 124mm.
RAF Forms start with RAF, Like the nice Aircrew Information folders - A4 Nirex - just right for exercises/deployments.

MOD Forms Start with MOD, like MOD 90.

Just because it's an AFG xyz or MOD form abc, doesn't mean other or all services don't use it. It's all about jointery now.

Oh, and it's an AFH 1157 I think...
Army travel and subsistance claim forms are AFG 1771.

RAF travel and subsistance claim forms are RAF F1771.

BTW, its and AFG 1157.

The RAF version is an RAF F667A Clothing Record Card.

Wow, how boring is this topic eh?

Similar threads

Latest Threads