Army Form B300/300?

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by 105AVRE, Aug 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Just saw a topic relating to an electronic version of a 1033 so i was wondering if anyone had an electronic copy of the B? 300 or could possibly scan it?. This is the form that allows you to transfer your MOD medical docs to your civvie GP as i didn't receive one in my discharge docs and need to do it now. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :wink:
  2. i helped with the 1033 but have never heard of the b300 sorry