Army Football Finals - How do we fill the Aldershot Military Stadium on the 18th May?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by AFA, Apr 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AFA

Details of the Army Football Association's Festival of Football on Wednesday 18th May 2011 have been confirmed.

The Minor Units Cup Final

The match, being staged at the Aldershot Military Stadium is between the 104 FS Battalion and 4 Mechanical Brigade HQ and Signal Squadron with a 1430 hrs kick off.

Army FA Challenge Cup Final

The second match of the day will commence at 1800 hrs with 3 Yorks and 9 Regt AAC competing for the prestigious Army FA Challenge Cup Final.

Wouldn't it be great to fill the place!​
  2. Yes it would and just look at the day...a Wednesday FFS......its a high tea afternoon for pensioners at the local park in front of the bandstand and one has priorities......with the best will in the world I will not be able to make it.

PS If you can get Kylie, Katie Perry or indeed the delightful Kate Middleton (or Windsor as she will be) to put in a performance at half time ideally with very few clothes on I may be able to change my plans!
  3. I might stroll down the hill to watch it if there are free ice creams involved.
  4. AFA

Fantastic attendance at two thoroughly enjoyable games. Thank you to all that came down to the Military Stadium.

The Army Football Association are now on facebook so if you want to keep an eye on the soldiers game search on "Army Football Association".

Latest posts include photos from Wednesday's Army Cup Finals.