Army Fancy Dress

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by jon22, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No use here ball licker, we have our own private army of dresser uppers and pretenders
  2. Try the RAF Regt Association website, they like dressing up in Army Clothes!
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Just clicked on the linky and theres an e-mail enquiry.

so i sent the following;

fm G.Brown
    ref uniforms

we would like to hire all your stock please as we have run out and are back ordered up to the eyeballs. Do you have anything in desert camo?

may i recommend that you all take the 20 seconds it takes to do something similar and annoy the fuck out of the annoying fuck who just spammed us.
  4. shame i dont give a shit init. this is a classifieds forum and i posted an ad so who are you the moderator? Whats with the abuse?
  5. Other people pay for their advertising.
  6. If you had researched your audience before posting, you would know the answer to that one!

7. Is this not a bit like asking the milkman if he'd like to buy some milk???
  8. is it only people who are actually in the army here then?
  9. Can I have a set of black road slappers size 9 a set of navy blue shorts 3 sizies too big so I have to hold up while I run and a white v-neck t-shirt with blood stains on the shoulder from carrying logs and snot and spit down the front
  10. no problem
  11. I this a Wah?
  12. There's about 9 of us I think. The rest all want to be us and are desperate to gorge on our erections.
  13. FCUK off cnut
  14. No. Have a mattock in the buttock, pillock.