Army Fancy Dress

reni_77 said:
No use here ball licker, we have our own private army of dresser uppers and pretenders
Just clicked on the linky and theres an e-mail enquiry.

so i sent the following;

fm G.Brown
e-mail gbrown@gov.uk
ref uniforms

we would like to hire all your stock please as we have run out and are back ordered up to the eyeballs. Do you have anything in desert camo?

ta

may i recommend that you all take the 20 seconds it takes to do something similar and annoy the fuck out of the annoying fuck who just spammed us.

Is this not a bit like asking the milkman if he'd like to buy some milk???

Can I have a set of black road slappers size 9 a set of navy blue shorts 3 sizies too big so I have to hold up while I run and a white v-neck t-shirt with blood stains on the shoulder from carrying logs and snot and spit down the front

JP47 said:
Can I have a set of black road slappers size 9 a set of navy blue shorts 3 sizies too big so I have to hold up while I run and a white v-neck t-shirt with blood stains on the shoulder from carrying logs and snot and spit down the front
No. Have a mattock in the buttock, pillock.

FiveAlpha said:
jon22 said:
is it only people who are actually in the army here then?
There's about 9 of us I think. The rest all want to be us and are desperate to gorge on our erections.
Or wear my sweaty old WRAC PT belly huggers. Take your pick.

So Jon, do you do squaddie discount then?

auscam said:
JP47 said:
I know this is from last week but what the fcuk are you on about?

JP47 said:
auscam said:
JP47 said:
I know this is from last week but what the fcuk are you on about?
If you have to ask, you don't need to know. QEFD

JP47 said:
During basic my training, white = downgraded :twisted: