Army fakes/impersonators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if there's a way to look up a service members details to see if they have really served or are just bullshitting :rage:. I have information like apparent service number, dates of service, but no way to find out if they are genuine. I know you can date a service number, but more information would be great.

I was just wondering if there's a way to look up a service members details to see if they have really served or are just bullshitting :rage:. I have information like apparent service number, dates of service, but no way to find out if they are genuine. I know you can date a service number, but more information would be great.
A

Army fakes/impersonators

Sort your shit out! When I saw the thread title I thought it was an advertisement!

well actually yes I can input their service number into the clothing system and get their details, at the same time I can issue them a piece of kit I cant find on the shelves

Why does this concern you? I assume you are a civilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.