Army FA Referee

Any active Army FA referees out there? I'm after some advice.

Dragstrip said:
Any active Army FA referees out there? I'm after some advice.
Bump.

skintboymike said:
Got one of them at my unit, but unfortunately I never see the fecker cos he's always away skiving.
Would that be a certain gentleman who told Dennis Wise to "go forth and multiply" after a Leeds game?

P-T

postman_twit said:
skintboymike said:
Got one of them at my unit, but unfortunately I never see the fecker cos he's always away skiving.
Would that be a certain gentleman who told Dennis Wise to "go forth and multiply" after a Leeds game?

P-T
No idea mate, not been there that long and for the time that I have been there, he's been away. :)

skintboymike said:
postman_twit said:
skintboymike said:

P-T
No idea mate, not been there that long and for the time that I have been there, he's been away. :)
Is he Scottish and a Chef by trade? If so it's the same man.

P-T

nald said:
You doing the upcoming course in March Dragstrip?
PM'd you.

postman_twit said:
skintboymike said:
postman_twit said:
skintboymike said:

P-T

P-T
Yes indeedy. Although I hasten to add that I only found out his nationality and trade through hearsay, as I've never even met the man. :D

He's been replaced now anyway, from what I heard.

skintboymike said:
postman_twit said:
skintboymike said:
postman_twit said:
skintboymike said:

P-T

P-T
Yes indeedy. Although I hasten to add that I only found out his nationality and trade through hearsay, as I've never even met the man. :D

He spoke earlier this month at our Referees Society meeting and he's a good speaker and a good bloke who had plenty of time for questions from referees working at a lower level to him.

Gluck_ab said:
skintboymike said:
postman_twit said:
skintboymike said:
postman_twit said:
skintboymike said:

P-T

P-T

He spoke earlier this month at our Referees Society meeting and he's a good speaker and a good bloke who had plenty of time for questions from referees working at a lower level to him.
Unless the move from one mess to t'other drastically altered his personalty, he is a good egg (no pun intended) for a Sweaty! :p

P-T