Army ethnic minorities?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by WallEyed Mr Whippy, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A glance at any parade ground never mind the statistics shows a near total absence of say, blacks, Asians etc.

Why is this? Is it because they are not suitable or not up to it, or is the Army making no place for them? Is there another reason?

Did they join and then leave, or not join at all?

What's your view or experience?
  2. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

My view is you are a complete bell end and it is easy to tell from your posts you have no idea about the current ethnic make up of HM Forces.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. View attachment 87185
    • Like Like x 2
  4. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

I'm thinking of buying a shed today.
  5. That's a great response - sheds light on the issue. You've made your point very well. thanks!
  6. I'm what the police would define as an IC4 male and I've never had problems in the TA, although I seem to be the only one about, its not about the ethnic makeup today, its about the MOD having the best men for the job.

Fuck off you trolling cunt.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I've just tried to re-proof a breathable Barbour jacket - didn't work though, so I'm going to give it another go.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks Noisers. Do you always scream Troll when you don't understand? I hope not.
    If you have anything interesting to say on this, do join in.

Hope this helps.
  9. I might use some Nicwax on my MTP PCS Smock, have you tried that?
  10. I'm glad you are doing OK. That's good to hear. I'm not surprised you're the only one, the way you speak to people^^

Keep in touch.
  11. One of my customers wrote this in a review of a Smock:

Excellent jackets, great condition. treated with nikwax and you've got yourself a perfect all weather jacket, that can be worn all year round. definitely recommended!

Seems to be the way forward!
  12. I'm the only ethnic minority in my unit. The rest are the same as you - cunts.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. This is the part where we need to stop feeding the trolls, as SOPs demand they thrive on attention, and generally fuck off elsewhere when they don't get it =-D
  14. So that means that only one IC4 male (whatever that is) is considered 'the best man for the job'?

15. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz