Army ethnic minorities?

A glance at any parade ground never mind the statistics shows a near total absence of say, blacks, Asians etc.

Why is this? Is it because they are not suitable or not up to it, or is the Army making no place for them? Is there another reason?

Did they join and then leave, or not join at all?

What's your view or experience?

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
My view is you are a complete bell end and it is easy to tell from your posts you have no idea about the current ethnic make up of HM Forces.

A glance at any parade ground never mind the statistics shows a near total absence of say, blacks, Asians etc.

Why is this? Is it because they are not suitable or not up to it, or is the Army making no place for them? Is there another reason?

View attachment 87185

I'm what the police would define as an IC4 male and I've never had problems in the TA, although I seem to be the only one about, its not about the ethnic makeup today, its about the MOD having the best men for the job.

Fuck off you trolling cunt.

I've just tried to re-proof a breathable Barbour jacket - didn't work though, so I'm going to give it another go.

I'm what the police would define as an IC4 male and I've never had problems in the TA, although I seem to be the only one about, its not about the ethnic makeup today, its about the MOD having the best men for the job.

Fuck off you trolling cunt.
I'm glad you are doing OK. That's good to hear. I'm not surprised you're the only one, the way you speak to people^^

Keep in touch.

I've just tried to re-proof a breathable Barbour jacket - didn't work though, so I'm going to give it another go.
One of my customers wrote this in a review of a Smock:

Excellent jackets, great condition. treated with nikwax and you've got yourself a perfect all weather jacket, that can be worn all year round. definitely recommended!

Seems to be the way forward!

I'm the only ethnic minority in my unit. The rest are the same as you - cunts.

Thanks Noisers. Do you always scream Troll when you don't understand? I hope not.
If you have anything interesting to say on this, do join in.

Hope this helps.
I understand perfectly clearly, thanks. I also recall that your somewhat 'inflammatory' post yesterday recieved quite of a lot of attention too. I'm not saying you weren't loved as a child, but there must be some reason for all the fuss you try to raise?

This is the part where we need to stop feeding the trolls, as SOPs demand they thrive on attention, and generally fuck off elsewhere when they don't get it =-D
Thanks KingKong - you know, I find that when people lose an argument and struggle to find the right words (I'm sure you'll now think of some!) they shout troll. It's like kiddies shouting for their mother. Not in your case, I must say, but other people who fly into a rage when met with good manners.

I just had a quick glance around the nearest parade ground to me, and there are a fair few blacks there. There are also loads who origins are Asian, but actually come from this country, such as Nissan.

Latest Threads