• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Army effort to make the White Rhino rarer

British troops shot dead an endangered white rhinoceros after it charged them while they were lost on military exercises in northern Kenya, a wildlife official said Sunday.

"They were on exercise when the soldiers became lost in the bush," said Connie Maina, spokeswoman for the Kenya Wildlife Service.
Lost? I can see why you posted it in the RAC forum.

Presumably photos were taken all round à la White Hunter and the Officer Commanding took the head home and it is now mounted on a wall at home.

PB

PassingBells said:
British troops shot dead an endangered white rhinoceros after it charged them while they were lost on military exercises in northern Kenya, a wildlife official said Sunday.

"They were on exercise when the soldiers became lost in the bush," said Connie Maina, spokeswoman for the Kenya Wildlife Service.

Presumably photos were taken all round à la White Hunter and the Officer Commanding took the head home and it is now mounted on a wall at home.

PB
No. Posted it here because it's armoured :D

PassingBells said:

PB
It's cold, it's wet and I'm lost :oops: :oops: :oops: Your words not mine!!

Latest Threads