Army Education Officers teach Gurkhas in Helmand

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by MoD_RSS, Jul 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Mmmmm well since there are probably only 7 or 8 of them .....

I mean is this the best that MOD A can do?

Only the other day we had a warship arriving back from a trip around the known universe (just before being scrapped, probably), and before that was a warship using - whats it called? - courageous restraint in allowing pirates to fight another day (just before being scrapped, probably) and then there was the Sailor reported as guarding the whole British contingent in the ME.

Then we had the airforce firing several missiles.

And the best the army can report is that it is educating some Gurkhas.

May we now please have reports from the MOD (A) about the 5 year autumn leaf clearing plan from Hohne Garrison? Together with heartwarming stories of Gunner Snooks and his two broom, two bin, leaf sweeping apparatus.

3. Wow,that's outstanding! (no, honestly, it is).
  4. Thanks and ****ing ten letters.
  5. Wasn't aimed at you Mr Sensitive. I was merely marvelling at the ETS teaching soldiers. They'll be letting them play sports with that nice Mr McFadyen from the Gymnasium next, just you wait and see.

Oh, is that the school bell? Best nip off before I miss my bus. It's Spag Bol tonight!
  6. I walked past the Edumacation Centre in Bastion today and there's a sign outside saying that you can do CLM courses whilst deployed.

Whatever next.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. In other news bear defecates in wooded area
    • Like Like x 1
  8. **** off Chubb
  9. You are a cretin with no understanding of the military or how it works, die
  10. Neither do you - for if you did you would have referred to the poster as a gopping shitcunt and minged on about Ft Bragg...
  11. Damn, thought I'd missed something oh well, please don't tell anyone I'm an insult walt.