Army driving course - caption competition.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Shorncliffe_Rifles, Nov 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tank driving fail!

I love this picture for two reasons.
    1. absolutely no damage to the front of vehicle.
    2. Person at the rear of said vehicle with his head in his hands.

Was he gutted he missed the Chav in the XR3i?

2. Yes. But that is not a tank.

3. Did she come out singing " Go compare, Go compare"

I'll get coat as me taxi's here

4. Getting chopper out to split hairs :D

Sorry I took the title from the email my friend in the RAF, who sent over the link to me as part of his brylcream humour. :)

5. Shit happens, he'll probably be mercilessly ribbed for it.

However,

"Mr Jones, 64, and his 44-year-old wife, an opera singer, were at home when the accident happened."

How the f*ck is that relevent? So she's an opera singer, so what. If they were going to embelish on the 'victims' surley

"Mr Jones, 64, who incidently is a lucky b*stard as he is poking a woman 20 years younger than him, were at home and he was most likely getting his wrinkly old fella stroked, when the accident happened"

6. Mr Jones was quoted as saying "That is the best stroking this year it even made the earth move"

7. [​IMG]

"Honest Sarge, the brakes just went, I dunno what happened, I was just eating this Mars bar and boom"

8. I suppose it's too close to Xmas for HM Armed Forces to bring out splintered fencing as an accessory for the Tactical Battle Tank...

As for the quote,

"Well, you said give it plenty of stick..."

or

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

I've just realised what's wrong with the one with his hands on his face.

"Mrs Jones was heard in the aftermath of the incident shouting 'Lucky?Lucky? Has anyone seen my dog? I'd just let him out for a sh*t"

10. The instructor is going, right that is 1 crate for the crash, 1 crate for failing to signal correctly and 1 crate for crushing Mrs Miggins

11. Who painted the number plate? It appears to have been a physically challenged, mentally substandard, orphan colobus monkey who found some chalk.

Shoddy, just shoddy!

12. "What do you mean it came out of nowhere its a chuffin fence and no it wasn't at a funny angle"

13. Doesn't look like 20 metres to me.

Unless they decided to drive it out forwards!

14. "Mr Jones, 64, and his 44-year-old wife, an opera singer, were at home when the accident happened."

How old were they when they met?

I mean was he 32 and she was 12? If so I think it only right and proper that we send an armoured battle group to trash the geriatric peado's garden.

15. "After the success of the RAF PR announcement of an all-female Merlin crew the Army follows suit with a Spartan."