Army dream of (for) transgender man

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TangoZeroAlpha, Oct 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A transgender patient born a girl has spoken of his determination to serve in the British Army as a man. Nicholas Darroch (21), from Middlesbrough, will have surgery to remove his breasts that could allow him to follow his dream of joining the infantry or artillery.

He has spent £1,000 on hormone treatment to become more masculine and now has the appearance of a teenage boy.

“My dad calls me crazy, but I want to be with all the other lads and lasses fighting for the country I was born into,”
  2. There's someone who really is going to have to grow a pair......
  3. If it keeps its c*nt then it will fit right in with the hordes of manheaded, granite jawed birds in the Artillery
  4. I though having permanent access to a set of tits to spaff over meant living the dream? Why change that?
  5. I wonder if 'he'll' have to pass the PFT at the male or female level?
  6. Interestingly enough, it'll be the female level.
  7. Probly be Half & half. Lol. means the bar will be set somewhere in the middle.

Edited to add: Must have been one feckin ugly dorris to have the apearence pf a teenage boy with tits!
  8. Surely she/it can join the artillery anyway??
  9. I've done worse...

But then, I set myself extremely low standards and consistently fail to achieve them...
  10. Right ok.So when it all goes tits up,and he/she can't cope,will the MoD be paying out for his/her stress and hurt feelings.
  11. Nah! He/She will rebadge to Female