army difural

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by wolv911, Mar 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have gone through my application and two days before the 2 day selection at litchfield i broke my collar bone does anyone know how long the difural is and if i am fully fit can i carry on my application i rely want to go to AFC(H) in sept any help is grateful :)

2. Send key setting over.

Stop the chav text speak and let your spell checker do the hard work for you.

3. sorry i was in a hurry and msn talk takes over any idea's on my question?

4. I didn't know potential officer selection has been carried out at Litchfield, well you learn something everyday.

5. i can see none of you are going to be any help i thought you lot probebly serving would be able to help me

6. Ok have done CHAVCO before and hes saying that before his two day recruit selection at the ADSC he broke his collar bone so couldnt go to ADSC.

Ok the best thing to do is ask the Recruiter to speak to the med wing SMO for clarification. You will more than likely find that it will be a minimum of 6 months and then you may be placed on a structured training programme to see if you have any pain after the injury and rehabilitation. This is an individual matter between you, physio, gp and SMO and its speculation on here without proper medical advice, but im speaking from similar cases i saw whilst a recruiter. Unfortunately this will definately have stopped you getting to AFC in September but hopefully will still give you a chance for January intake if still under the age limit.

Speak to your recruiter for the proper advice mate.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

7. finaly someone who helps dissapointing though :(

8. its 6 months from when you broke the collar bone. i broke mine (for the second time) a year ago yesterday, i went for selection in july and got deffered until september.

9. gd newz i appeald it a few weeks ago n thy are lettin me in now if only i cud find out the intake dates!! lol