Army cuts - Will this affect officer recruitment drastically

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Symphony, Sep 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Title says it all really, obviously due to cuts, id assume recruitment will be cut... but is this likely to be more for reg soldiers, or officer recruitment?

Thanks

2. Hopefully, the Army will be able to choose between those that can speak and type English and those who can not. And if you wish to look at your post those who can count and those who can not.

3. An attempted insult I feel, by the way, Cannot is one word, not 2 words, so check your own post.

4. And it's 'I'd', not 'id' - I feel your pain, sh!tbrick, I feel your pain...

5. Interestingly, can not and cannot are both acceptable in the usage of English. I am sure that you are ready and able to take on all that RMAS has to offer; your attention to detail has been wonderful to behold.

And no, it was not an attempted insult; it was an actual insult. In the same way that you turn up, out of the blue and ask an illogical, unresearched and, therefore, idiotic question.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I suggest you work on your insults then. Idiotic question?? I'm sure plenty of people are wondering the same thing.

You must have quite a sad life, if you just spend time on these forums, insulting people rather than answering their questions.

Also your right, you can say cannot as "can not" but not in the context you used.

Schadenfreudefest, why are you even in here commenting if you "cannot" :) be fucked to answer my question, then don't post eh.

7. Anyway I'm off out now as I have a life, but please don't let my absence stop you from wasting your lives abusing people.

Enjoy :)

8. X59

X59 On ROPs

Officer recruitment will not be affected.

The rest of the armed forces are facing huge cuts.

Makes perfect sense then, that officers will continue to recruit as normal.

9. I think you will find that you're, or you are is preferred to your.................!!!

10. Do come back when you have the next brilliant question, we shall all be waiting, with a level of anticipation that will only be matched by the anti-climax.

It would appear that your life is far too busy to include the framing of a logical or meaningful question.

And yes many people are interested in the subject of recruiting and the cuts, that is why there are many threads addressing this, sadly or even ironically, you could not be ARRSED to look.