Army Cut Backs

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Xerxes_Blue_Cat, Apr 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. XBC- THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE TOP SECRET, not in the public domain yet........
  2. Fcuk me! FRES has arrived.
  3. Nah, this is the trial version. The actual production one won't have anywhere near the capability.
  4. General Dynamics have just won the Future Infantry Soldier Technology Contract I see.

Either that or the Versailles treaty is still hitting the filthy hun particularily hard.
  5. LMAO!!! Always good to start the day with a laugh...
  6. ... reckon they're gonna be in trouble with no ammo in that basket !
  7. and a snip at 1.3million each!
  8. MPGS mobile patrols?
  9. There is still scope for cost cutting. For example why does the bike need 3 wheels? The trailer 4!
    Does the trailer need to be armed? After investigation it will be decided to drop the machine gun on cost grounds, until realising it is cheaper to keep the machine gun as the software will cost more to modify but they can't afford the ammo for the machine gun.
    Berets??!!! What place do they have in tomorrow's army? Get rid.
    Infact, perhaps we do not need this capability at all (although it will cost £xbillion to pull out), so we will review the situation with regards to this overbudget and delayed project.
    As for the older chap on the bike, he'll need to work for a lot longer before he gets his pension.

Love, hugs, kisses and defence cuts,
    Mr Brown
  10. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

I thought this was SOPs whenever the unit annual fuel budget runs dry.
    8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
  11. Health and safety is obviously going to be a serious issue. No goggles, no helmets...tut tut.