Army Cover Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get my hands on the scumbag squaddie who broke my son's jaw Fri week ago but incredible cover up by the local military. "Oh he was a civvie,!! - Oh he's finished his course and been posted!!" Load of boll---- ! I met the guy's mates in town the other afternoon! Son had double fractures, complete dislocation and had to have his face cut open in an operation to put his jaw back together with a metal plate inserted, can't eat solids for a couple of months and as a fireman will probably loose thousands in wages. Particularly foulmouthed bunch of ill- disciplined and badly behaved juniors in town on this course; why aren't they confined to barracks and give us peace. Not a normal situation they're usually quite well behaved being on promotion courses!

I'd like to get my hands on the scumbag squaddie who broke my son's jaw Fri week ago but incredible cover up by the local military. "Oh he was a civvie,!! - Oh he's finished his course and been posted!!" Load of boll---- ! I met the guy's mates in town the other afternoon! Son had double fractures, complete dislocation and had to have his face cut open in an operation to put his jaw back together with a metal plate inserted, can't eat solids for a couple of months and as a fireman will probably loose thousands in wages. Particularly foulmouthed bunch of ill- disciplined and badly behaved juniors in town on this course; why aren't they confined to barracks and give us peace. Not a normal situation they're usually quite well behaved being on promotion courses!
Does this mean squaddies can do what they like and get away with it so long they find a mate to say he isnt here anymore?
Or does it mean you are talking bollocks?

Your son sounds like a bit of a fanny by the way.

Dont you ******* accuse the RMP of a cover up...they are a fine upstanding, loyal band of brothers, always there when you need them, always there to **** up someones promotional prospects by being no mark chitsunts.

Should have realised this would arouse the morons; don't know what I was thinking![/QUOTE
you knew EXACTLY what you was doing, if you dont like the answers then do one

tell me superman? what would be saying if your lad beat the crap out of a squaddie?

'well done son'? go **** yerself chico

Im sorry but with that level of injuries, why isnt this a Police matter or are their black helicopters hovering over your house,something not right about this 'story'

The Fire and Rescue Service won't cover his long term sick pay and FBU are OK with that?

Or do you mean he won't be able to moonlight as a plumber when he has finished sleeping on a night shift? 4 days on 4 days off in the Fire Service IIRC, block leave being seperate to the 4 off days so you could in fact be employed for entire month and never do a single working day.

It could be worse, he could be getting paid less already and say...walking point in Helmand with a pump action, waiting to get his leg taken off by an IED.

Really, what have the civpol had to say? I think you/your son are telling porkies

Dont you ******* accuse the RMP of a cover up...they are a fine upstanding, loyal band of brothers, always there when you need them, always there to **** up someones promotional prospects by being no mark chitsunts.
Thats right, they might **** up an investigation through being utter buffoons with the detective skills of a retarded chimp, but they won't do it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads