Army Cover Up

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Shamus, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd like to get my hands on the scumbag squaddie who broke my son's jaw Fri week ago but incredible cover up by the local military. "Oh he was a civvie,!! - Oh he's finished his course and been posted!!" Load of boll---- ! I met the guy's mates in town the other afternoon! Son had double fractures, complete dislocation and had to have his face cut open in an operation to put his jaw back together with a metal plate inserted, can't eat solids for a couple of months and as a fireman will probably loose thousands in wages. Particularly foulmouthed bunch of ill- disciplined and badly behaved juniors in town on this course; why aren't they confined to barracks and give us peace. Not a normal situation they're usually quite well behaved being on promotion courses!

2. It's a consipracy alright. The whole army is in on it.

3. It was me, he tried to steal my chips.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

4. Sorry mate, I didnt realise he was your son. Send me your address and I'll post you some compensation.

5. Is this an Int Corp matter?

6. He must have been acting a right dick. Wasn't me by the way.

7. **** off you. I'm sparticus!

(I think this thread needs to go in the NAAFI)

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

8. When will civies learn not to gob off.

9. Should have realised this would arouse the morons; don't know what I was thinking!

10. What did you think was going to happen, we were going to rush off and find the bloke that done it then post him to you through your screen.

• Like Like x 9
  11. Yeah, wind it in or you'll be joining your boy with the soup suppers!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Does this mean squaddies can do what they like and get away with it so long they find a mate to say he isnt here anymore?
    Or does it mean you are talking bollocks?

Your son sounds like a bit of a fanny by the way.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dont you ******* accuse the RMP of a cover up...they are a fine upstanding, loyal band of brothers, always there when you need them, always there to **** up someones promotional prospects by being no mark chitsunts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.